• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Mysql problem importing!

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey when i was importing my db i got this error...
how can i fix that?

Code:
SQL-question: 

DELIMITER ; -- -- Data i tabell `guilds` -- INSERT INTO `guilds` (`id`, `world_id`, `name`, `ownerid`, `creationdata`, `motd`, `description`, `logo_gfx_name`, `invited_to`, `invited_by`, `in_war_with`, `kills`, `show`, `war_time`) VALUES (1, 0, 'Warior Of Ots', 110, 1242214715, 'Your guild has successfully been created, to view all available commands use: . If you would like to remove this message use , if you would like to edit it, use .', '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0), (3, 0, 'Hard Nuts', 197, 1242271957, 'Your guild has successfully been created, to view all available commands use: . If you would like to remove this message use , if you would like to edit it, use .', '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0), (4, 0, 'Palomitas Team', 203, 1242272355, 'Your guild has successfully been created, to view all available commands use: . If you would like to remove this message use , if you would like to[...] 

MySQL sad:  

#1146 - Table 'syphero.guild_ranks' doesn't exist

Last edited:
i've had that problem too - its a bug with PhpMyAdmin's export database function

move the create table part above line 1146.

(if u upload the import file to speedyshare/rapidshare, i can fix it for u if u want)

Truncate the database (delete all tables from it), then manually (open the dump file) and create the tables with data one by one using queries.

Truncate the database (delete all tables from it), then manually (open the dump file) and create the tables with data one by one using queries.

well how do i do that?
the file is kinda big and i wanna know how to fix it fast i can upload the sql file!

just upload the dump file to rapidshare/speedyshare and ill fix it and re-upload 1 that works.

however, if your database-structure == mine AND you wanna fix it yourself, adding this near the top of the file will fix it.
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `guild_ranks`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_ranks` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `guild_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'guild',
  `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT 'rank name',
  `level` int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'rank level - leader, vice, member, maybe something else',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `guild_id` (`guild_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

We regret that currently we have no available slots for free users. Unfortunately you will have to wait 2 minutes, this will allow us to continue to provide our service to our Premium users. Afterwards it will be checked again if you can access the file. If you do not want to wait that long, become Premium member
damn it xD

how he mean? i make a file for every thing? like one for account 1 for characters?

nope, you copy & paste each command in the dumpfile as SQL query (with whatever SQL-manager you use, the most commonly used on this forum is PhpMyAdmin, in witch its
browse to your database -> press the SQL tab -> start copy & pasting..
something that will take very long time with your big database.)

Back