• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MySQL] Problem with the sock lacked ZNote

marwell

GM Marwell
Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a problem with Gesior ACC, and I've changed to ZNote, very nice and fast, but since yesterday I have had a very annoying problem. My website just stops running and show only a error message with a textarea box with SQL code below. The message says something like "mysqli error and can't connect to the database because memory socket lacked..."

I don't know what can I do now, I'm using ZNote 1.5 and OTX 2, my server are in production and I've players online, using XAMPP 1.8.2. Please can someone helps?

Edit: The error ocurred again and I'm editing this to put the code of error:
Code:
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full.

Sometimes the error stops by itselfs but sometimes I've to restart the XAMPP.

Assuming you are using windows you will need to read this page it offers 2 solutions.
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sq...ent-buffer-space-or-because-a-queue-was-full/
Hi Sharkot, thanks for the answer, but no one of these two are my problem, my machine has only 2.5GB of RAM and 2x 3.40Ghz processors, I've seen this url before but don't helped. My problem don't are with the TPC connections but with the buffer memory alocated by the mysql, if u know how to maximize that memory maybe can help. :(

Edit: The error screen:

7nFSxh9.png

Last edited:
Back