• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved MySQL problem

Matt17

Reaction score
b18d6e96fd03bfe19dafa504cd86cdc7.png

keep getting this error i looked it up and did some stuff but it never changed. all the info in my config is correct anyone know why this is happening..

What happens when you change localhost to 127.0.0.1, which error do you get?
same error as above it may be a problem with my ports cause 3306 wont show so idk tbh

In phpmyadmin are you sure that haves a user that matches the "sqlUser" and a password that is the same for the user in pma, and same Database name as sqlDatabase?
yes i think its something with my ports. do u know a good tutorial for port forwarding, i had them open but idk what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
But it doesn't has to be connected because you are hosting it on localhost/127.0.0.1 and opening the port can cause security problems.

(Correct me if I'm wrong.)

It looks more like you didn't have clicked on the MySql button at Uniserver.

You can use meeting and post the meeting id so we can look with you (meeting is the one to the right, so not the one with the password, the id starts with m. With meeting people can only see your screen but not do anything).

honestly i have no idea im about to just give up

if anyone can teamview with me to help me resolve this pm me please..
You can use meeting and post the meeting id so we can look with you (meeting the one to the right, so not the one with the password, the id starts with m. With meeting people can only see your screen but not do anything).
As Limos said, Ignore my PM. :$

Back