• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ MySQL server has gone away

Sir Islam

Never Give Up
Solutions
Reaction score
Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `players` SET `level` = 864450,`Rebirth
` = 1001,`group_id` = 1,`vocation` = 7,`health` = 173374498,`healthmax` = 196196
000,`experience` = 24909125667931,`lookbody` = 41,`lookfeet` = 115,`lookhead` =
77,`looklegs` = 57,`looktype` = 432,`lookaddons` =
Untitled.png

how to solve

In your UniServer\usr\local\mysql\my.ini Increase the following
Code:
max_allowed_packet=16M
to
Code:
max_allowed_packet=128M
Code:
innodb_log_file_size = 5M
to
Code:
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
and
Code:
wait_timeout = 50
to
Code:
wait_timeout = 28800

In your UniServer\usr\local\mysql\my.ini Increase the following
Code:
max_allowed_packet=16M
to
Code:
max_allowed_packet=128M
Code:
innodb_log_file_size = 5M
to
Code:
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
and
Code:
wait_timeout = 50
to
Code:
wait_timeout = 28800

Timeout shouldn't be higher than 3600.

And you can actually go way the fuck higher with max packet, up to the current kernel limit on maximum data segment for a process.. It won't hurt a thing, MySQL negotiates and drops early, errs on the side of caution. The Windows equivalent to Linux's ulimit is 8GB.
It is safe to increase the value of this variable because the extra memory is allocated only when needed. For example, mysqld allocates more memory only when you issue a long query or when mysqld must return a large result row. The small default value of the variable is a precaution to catch incorrect packets between the client and server and also to ensure that you do not run out of memory by using large packets accidentally.

I'd set it to 400MB.

Back