• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySql tables

yoiker

Solutions
Reaction score
Good afternoon to everyone in advance thanks for viewing my publication. I am compelled to make this post because we do not know about the mysql my server that my tables every time the power goes damaged and deleted tables... And makes three databases that have lost thanks to this and really do not want to do another reset I would like to place the three detabases say that the tables do not exist to work again every time the light will have to make a reset...

Errors:

Code:
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     If you need more help, copy and post this
07:16:12 p.m.  [mysql]     entire log window on the forums

Code:
SELECT tracking_active FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma__tracking` WHERE db_name = 'mydetabase'  AND table_name = 'accounts'  ORDER BY version DESC

[code]#1932 - Table 'phpmyadmin.pma__tracking' doesn't exist in engine

If anyone knows this and is able to help me I would appreciate it.
I do not want another reset account!

EDIT: I did something to enter the detabase but tables tell me that do not exist and are there, try and add returns null

Last edited: