• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysteria [PROJECT]

Smokish

Reaction score
Hello OTland!
I've been planning this project for quite some time now.
And tonight I start uploading my progress onto this thread.
I do it mainly to share my adventure with this forum, but also for myself,
so I will have something to look back at when I am finnished.

The grass is never greener on the other side.
Minimap1.png

An outpost in the thick woods not far from the coast.nature..jpg

An ancient city was once raided and taken by an army of desert pirates.
Vegetation and obscenity is now spreading the streets that were once walked by a great emperor.

idea3.jpg

To be continued.

Last edited:
I love the shape, but the spam in game don't like, u can't walk

try to not overspam your map. make it simple and clean. It's not for showoff i guess. It's for a project people want to play :p. So it should be walkable an more clean. Use less bushes, stones, trees, mushrooms and grass tuffs in this part delete some of the dirt dots
88uwA.png
and define 2-3 ground types you want to use. Not more. It looks unnatural. (f.e. use sand, dirt and grass. delete ->
88uBS.png
and
88uCx.png
)

Near to a mountain you can use the mountain top ground type
88uI1.png
and the rocky ground
88uIW.png
. Also i would place this
88uKI.png
near to a mountain or on a rocky ground type since it will look way better then.

I hope I could help you with this :)
And never give up! It's so important to have more Custom Projects so keep it up :)

I like the house part, really makes the look of the map but its definitly not playable with all those bushes

Thanks for the tips guys, i was expecting that some would mention the "spammage" of bushes and trees,
that's why i mentioned in the pictures title that it was in the "thick woods". This part of the nature is suposed to be full of trees and greens.
But I realize that I might have gone to far with the bushes ;)

An ancient city was once raided and taken by an army of desert pirates.
Vegetation and obscenity is now spreading the streets that were once walked by a great emperor.

idea3.jpg

Back