• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mystic Spirit vs. Crying Damson!

Mystic Spirit or Crying Damson

• Mystic Spirit

Votes: 69 37.1%
  • Crying Damson

Votes: 117 62.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic Spirit. It got lots of features, and you can easy add more to it. There are only a few scripts that dosn't work on Mystic Spirit that works on Crying Damson. I have converted 3 - 4 diffrent Crying Damson scripts to work perfectly with Mystic Spirit myself. And Mystic Spirit got the stability.

Looking forward to 0.4 though. A mix of Mystic Spirit and Crying Damson.

Mystic Spirit ! For Stability Its more Better Then Feuture's Becouse Feuture's U can Try Take Self. But Stability Much Harder i Think so.

The Forgotten Server 0.3.51 is just as stable;
I have a friend whos server is online for days at a time.

I like both, but 0.3+ for features :thumbup:

In my opinion both are great. I have tried both of them and I chose to stay at Crying Damson for a good long season but Mystic Spirit got update first to 8.5 so i changed back to it. I didn't see any kind of problem or trouble in any of them but mystic spirit felt kinda faster on my old pc :p

Mystic Spirit if you want a decent server with STABILITY i mean 300hs without crash, but no features
Crying Damson many features, but crash every second

lol?
my crying damson have been up for more than 400 hours.... with an avarage of 100 players....

@Thread both are nice for me, i could use both....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back