• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mystic Storm is searching for Theta Testers

Dante_

Philosopher (Owner of Ethraeum)
Premium User
Reaction score
I know I have restarted this project countless times, but for once I actually have a solid custom computer I built 2 weeks back that has motivated me to finally follow through with this project.

At this moment all I require are a few "Theta" testers. Basically pre-beta testers who will only be required when I am testing the new features I am implementing.

To make a long story short, Theta testers will be guaranteed beta tester status and some other things on release.

All you need do is take some time to fill this out:
Name:
Language:
RPG, High EXP or RL MAP
Reason: (This doesn't have to be too detail filled, just something simple)

Only bump so I don't get negative publicity. Just so people know the basics; this will be a purely custom RPG server, filled with new never before seen features. To list a few: unlimited quests (Similar to Skyrim), near every current system turned into an NPC; including banker, real estate and true guard NPCs and the last thing I will spoil, many one time quests, monsters and items.

Back
Top Bottom