• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mystic Storm V3 - New Insland

xXBinhoXx

Reaction score
The Mystic Storm Map

11394971.jpg

Good guys, some time ago I was posting for you version 2 of the statement of the mystic, he was made the update to 8.5!
Today I bring the new version 3 of the map, where they were added and modified the following information:

Features:

- New Island - Island of the Secret!
A small island created by Okster was added to the map! where you can be placed for a quest and all.

- Some bug's the spawn's been arranged!

- Added the. Rar as: Talktions, Actions, NPC's you guys.

- There was a way to compress the pack, woe is easier for you to go down, only 6 MB!
With full map, talk's, action's, npc's.

Status do Mapa:

Name: MysticStormMapV3
Version: 8.5
Size: 6 MB - Compressed (zipped) - Film Only
Copyright:
- Evanz 75%
- Global 10%
- Vilden 5%
- RubinhoBarichelo 5% (Update version, analyzer Bug's, news on map)
- Okster 5% - New Insland
Cidades:

Cities:

The map contains 6 large-sized cities, where a is the abode of the Elves.
The cities are:

- Eliel, the main town
- Jibreel, the city of the Pharaohs
- Village of the Elves
- Edron (according to history, the old one was destroyed)
- Nordica kaltes the island of barbarians
- Tiquanda forest Indenso
- Nightmare, Holm, dominated by the living dead

Conteúdos:

Scan: VirusTotal.com
Download: 4Shared.com

Mini Map ScreenShots:

Gallery: ImageShack Gallery
Screenshots tirada por Rubinho (xxBinhoxx).

Agradecimentos:

Thanks to all who posted in the other version and liked it, and that's why I made this new version.​

The map is 4/10 in my opinion, because:

- wrong doors (house doors) on the city fortress
- depot extreme big entrances
- stores with the same type
- houses are similiar too
- no logical spawns, like the giant spider near stone golem

I liked somethings, for example:

- the farm, it could be better and more detailed, but it still good.

I'm not the god of the truth, but it's just my opinion, it's just some advices for you improve your map skills x). I think you working more on it, would be amazing.

pls ban this user? I opened map..

1. Antir got debug and closed.
2. computer startet laaging.
3. I looked at task manager, and saw 4x the procees "dumprep.exe" each takes 40,5060~k.
4. i turn my computer off on the power bottom and restart, working again and I deleted map.

3. I looked at task manager, and saw 4x the procees "dumprep.exe" each takes 40,5060~k.
4. i turn my computer off on the power bottom and restart, working again and I deleted map.

Its OTBM, it can't have viruses

This is for mystic spirit i suppose? since theres no really commands in the talkactions :)

Otherwise, ill still test the map, but i sure hope its good, i really want a map that really POPS UP! :p ill come back with comments soon ;)

Shame this isn't made for the far superior Crying Damson. Oh well, guess I'm off to rewrite and edit this map and it's files.

I suggest you use Google next time...
I'll fill you in. The "dumprep" is a process which gathers information about the crashed program to compile into a crash log. It lags to high-hell for heavy resource programs, such as RME. Hence, "dump prepare".

That was not Googled too (lol), so it probably isn't 100% right - but I think thats the geist of it.

Back