• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mystic Storm

Dante_

Philosopher (Owner of Ethraeum)
Premium User
Reaction score
I suck with these things, so I'm going to get right to the point. If you would like to be apart of a revolutionary server, Mystic Storm is the project for you. I am not really searching for any full time workers, just some beta testers and people to help me solidify some of my ideas.

If you would like to keep up-to-date with some of the sneak peak features of the server, I have started a Wiki: MysticStorm.wikia.com

I won't have too much details on the features for now, but if you do wish to find out a lot more, add me on MSN: [email protected]

Every position, even beta tester, will require an application for protective purposes.

Questions/Comments are welcome.

To everyone who is wondering what I have done:
http://otland.net/f61/project-thakala-looking-mappers-67960/
http://otland.net/f61/project-thala-resurrection-94127/

Both Projects above are no longer in progress, but 90% of their ideas have been moved to Mystic Storm.

Last edited:
To everyone who is wondering, I am the owner of Project Thala, and Project Thala Resurrected. Mystic Storm is basically a renamed version of Thala, but much more freedom has been planned for this server.

Last bump I will give for this project until either more interest is shown, or we near beta release.

I do not plan to give much away since it is still in strict development. I do not want my ideas leaking out. I can tell you this though. Every basic system is being remade. Monster AI to the PvP system to even the Depot system. It's all being remade. I'm taking the basic outlines of Thakala and Thala and remaking them as entirely unique systems.

Back
Top Bottom