• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NA] Looking For A Team!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
IGN: DontMakeMeRage
I have all major VOIP to communicate with team! (Skype,Vent,Raidcall,Teamspeak)
Champions: Akali,Ahri,Annie,Evelynn,Katarina,Kha'zix,Mordekai ser,Ryze,Zed,Xerath,Talon.

I still need to learn a lot of game changing champions(Twisted Fate,Orianna, etc) But I recently just started taking the game serious, seeing as basically the NA scene tournaments are wide open for new blood.

Availability: EST, 12(Afternoon) - 8-10(PM) As of know, if we start making progress as a team & in the 5v5's I could manage a new time schedule.

Never been on a 5 vs 5 ranked team, and I'm only Silver 2 atm, climbed from Bronze :p.. and I have a lot to work on (roaming,buff counts, teamfighting placement) but I'm sure were all not perfect, I'm also hoping to learn as we go.. I'm sometimes stubborn and hardheaded but given the time and patience I think I could be a valuable part of a newcoming team.

Just leave a message here if interested!

Or add me on one of the following!~

Skype - CeejzorGaming
MSN - [email protected]

You seem really serious and motivated, unfortunately I stoped playing 5's a while ago otherwise I would join. Good luck with the team.

I'd love to join, however my internet isn't good, and it has it has bad days/weeks, right now it's having a bad day, during those bad days I can't play League at all as I'll have a good 2 - 5 second delay on my actions, so I can't guarantee I'm able to follow a schedule

Well, does it have to be NA? :p Since I'm forming a team very soon at EUW.

PM me if you're interested though.

Sadly the ping I get on the EU~ server's are unplayable, I think I get.. like between 120-340~ ping.. avg about 180-210

But I hope your team does well :), if it ever start's its journey update me eh soo interested n peoples journeys! haha

Back