• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Name Change: CaioSilva-Wangsta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangsta2

Reaction score
Former name: CaioSilva
New Name: Wangsta

I recently posted (see above) in the name change thread of the premium boards on my other account (CaioSilva), hoping to change that account's name to Wangsta. I forgot that I made this account a few years back and I was wondering if it would be possible to merge my accounts or just give this name to my other account.

I would be willing to extend my premium subscription if you can merge the accounts (i.e. Posts of Caiosilva with creation date and name of this account). Not sure if that's possible, but it can't hurt to ask.

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't know where else to post since this account doesn't have access to the name change thread.

You already posted on the Premium Board, so just wait, Talaturen usually deletes an account if it hasnt been used in a while, since you said that its your account, I doubt there'll be any problem, but this should have been kept in the Premium Board

Your accounts can be merged, just write about it in the name change thread just like Scarlet said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back