• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Name that Mapper!

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well since mapper vs mapper is stupid, let's play a new game!

Rules:

Post a picture from another mappers thread here, the next person must name the mapper.
The person naming the mapper must post a picture after, continuing the chain of the game.
No trolling, be respectful and post good mapping.

Here I go:

2jc8nzr.png

Let's have some fun,
Leftwing

Last edited:
I'd like an answer as to why this is in the chit-chat section. It belongs in the mapping contest forum because it is a mapping CONTEST. It may be a game but if mapper vs mapper is in there so should this, how would any of the mappers find this? Move it back please?

Guys, if you are an avid reader of the section you should be able to recognize most of the photos, the photo I posted was in Seabis' new thread for Ereth, the very first picture too >.>

Also, please remember that this isn't a trolling game, please be respectful and pick pictures that most people can recognize.

Last edited:
Don't know who that might be. But he's not good tho.

Back