• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Narkia 8.42 - Looking For Staff

Applying for position of Gamemaster.
Tell us about yourself:
George (IRL) Gilliad (Internet)
United States
Tibia experiance: Ok to begin with... I began my Tibia journeys as a druid in Antica. Went by the name Dred Antastil. Got to level 13-14 and kept getting pked. Soon found out about OTs and went from there on to them going in and out of new, old, and now shut down servers I was a GM on at least one maybe two of those server now shut down. I would like to be a GM here because I have noticed for the hours I have been on that there have been no GM's online and people are in strong need of their help I have made it to level 380+ and I feel like I am more important to the people because I seem to be helping people in their questions. I dont mean to brag but I know I have helped at least 10-20 people 15+ times. I can also help with rule breakers and I dont know the rules on Botting but I am sure it is not allowed and I can help you get it under control if I find any Botters.
Languages spoke (fluently): English

So please take some time out to read over my Application here and please get back to me on my status. If you do not want me or do not need me I thank you for your time.

Your Friend,
Gilliad

Name : Allcorn

Job : Tutor or GM

MSN : send me a PM

Experience : about 6 years of tibia, and about 2/3 years ot's
hosted in the past many ots, from 7.5 till 8.2 in my opnion i think i am a good djuge :D
Language : English/Dutch

Online time : Depends on my day, mostly about 5/6 hours

Others : i played the last few days on diffrent servers, This years was my last year school.

What i think about the server :Never played on it! mostly a friend msg me with: come on this ot its nice, but mostly they suck.

I could help you while I work with Arkeria...

I worked for SoftCores. :)

And I've managed to host my very own 42 servers.

Well if you need assistance with banishing botters/cheaters I can help you.

Name: Justin

In-Game Name: Bayden

Potential Job: Gamemaster

Experience: I have played Tibia since '04 and started OTs in late '05 so I am very experienced with Tibia. I have been a god on an RL map previously "Xazera if you know it", and also a GM on a few others.

Why I should be hired: I am hard working, very active, I know how and where to look for botters. I do not make second characters unless I am allowed, some people think that when a GM has a second character they are cheaters automatically. I am not unjust, but I will be strict on botters and such.

Name: Runar
Ingame name: Star
Job: Gamemaster

Experience: I have been playing real tibia since 2004, i retired tibia in 2005 to start with open tibia 100%.
(i've been playing real sometimes between 2006 and 2008)
From 2005 to 2009 have i owned far over 500 servers and been Gamemaster on something like 700 servers, Im not going to Give items, levels etc... to other players, im not either going to kill a player with my gamemaster if he kill my normal character.

Online Time: I can be online on my computer for over 8-10 hours each day.

Language: I can speak and understand these languages Norwegian, Swedish, English, Danish, some Dutch and some spanish.

Future: I think im going to continue with open tibia for a long time since i've been working with it so long ;)
I hope to get an answer back so soon as possible..

Yours, Runarm.

If you want more information, contact me here:
[email protected]

Last edited:
Name : Doolle

Job : Preferably GM Or Tutor if thats all avaible.

Experience : Ive been playing Tibia for around 6 years, OT servers for around 3. Ive been a GM/CM on 3 servers, and a tutor on around 6. I Know Almost everything about Tibia including Quests, Maps, Creatures, and most items. I have experience in Mapping, and I'm currently learning how to script. I also have some good ideas for OTs that i think should be implemented somewhere.

Language : English/ Some Spanish

Time Online: I can be online as much as needed, anywhere from 8+ hours a day.

What i think About Server : Its a fun server to play on. only been playing for a couple of days, but so far i like it.

Contact Me : Either PM Me On Here, Message me Ingame (Sir Doolle/Fade/Faded Ace), Email me at [COLOR="Blue"][email protected][/COLOR], or add my MSN [COLOR="Blue"][email protected][/COLOR]

Last edited:
I will like to by part of the server

i have experience in all

Maping

Hosting

Scripter

Create Nice Monsters..

i was gm 3 times

play tibia all day

>english/español/Br/Pl <

and aniting i will by here

[email protected]

Name: Nick
Game Name: Sharp
Job: Gamemaster.
MSN: Private message me.
Experience: Mapping for Arkeria, as you probably know, and will work alongside me.
Language: English, and a little bit of German.

Nickname: Soyola(Better known in Tibia World)
Nationality: Lithuania
Job: Game Master or Tutor.
Experience in Tibia: Started since 7.4, playing OT's for about 3 years.
How can i help to Narkia's community?: First of all, i have a knowledge.I can help with almost everything thats related with Tibia, also can give tips and such on. Since i'm Online Alot, i can help to get rid of botters/other rule violators.
More about me:I'm friendly and i like to communicate with people, never used bots.

Thats it.

1. What is your name?
Ricardo Sanchez

2. How old are you?
24 years old, born 29 August 1984.

3. How long have you been playing tibia?
since aprox. 2002

4. How long have you been playing open tibia?
about 2005

5. Where are you from?
Netherlands

6. How many languages you speak (and comments on fluency reccomended)?
Dutch(fluently)
English(fluently)

7. Why do you think your fit for the job?
I recall myself very mature and patience. I think that's the two key factors for a good gamemaster.

8. Could you help us with something else beside this?
I eventually can tamper PHP codes.

9. How many hours a week are you available?
I can be online 3 hours a day for sure, at weekends probably 4-5 hours.

10. How to contact you?
Please contact me via msn, I'm rarely online at otland; [email protected].

Last edited:
Name : husam

Job : Bot hunter

MSN : pm me.

Experience : was owner of understrike server..had 50 player online because of my nuub net

Language : English/Arabic

Online time : 10+h per day

Back