• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Narko's first template design

narko

vertrauenswürdig ~
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello my name is Narko, today I decided to make my first layout.
I was inspired by the Three Magic Tutorial.

Not the best considering it's my first layout.
Currently this is only the design, probably in a future when I learn how to create css & html i'll can do the code of the template.

I accept constructive criticism. :)

BG credits: markosboss

Here a picture.
2arhtz.png

Some things are nice (I like that menus [but you have to make them more 'simple' because they don't look that well... use some effects or textures too]).

About the upper menu, you have to put some effects too (you have to make those big things attractive to people)

Some tips: remove the yellowish border of the content box, scale and align so that the right marketplace sidebar and the server status sidebar have the same width and alignment. The top of the marketplace sidebar should also align with the other 2 boxes on the left (the sidebar menu and the content box) Also make use of Lorem Ipsum dummy text to fill up the content box for nicer looking presentation: You can generate it here: http://www.lipsum.com/ Furthermore you should change the font of the Server status sidebar to the same font you used for the rest of your template (such as the menu on the left).

As for your first template, it looks good.

Last edited:
Looks nice :) just make the server status box same size as others.

Yes Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Some tips: remove the yellowish border of the content box, scale and align so that the right marketplace sidebar and the server status sidebar have the same width and alignment. The top of the marketplace sidebar should also align with the other 2 boxes on the left (the sidebar menu and the content box) Also make use of Lorem Ipsum dummy text to fill up the content box for nicer looking presentation: You can generate it here: http://www.lipsum.com/ Furthermore you should change the font of the Server status sidebar to the same font you used for the rest of your template (such as the menu on the left).

As for your first template, it looks good.

For your first template that's pretty good.
You have potential :)

Back