• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Narozia really quit?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye, seriously.. why dont u just kick the abusive staffmembers? whats the point in putting it down, and making a new one? lol

It is really sad jester and Ryan seems like inteligent and responsible Admins..

Lol that is stupid they have just done all that what is the point in starting again you will never get members if your gonna restart every 5 mins

Lol that is stupid they have just done all that what is the point in starting again you will never get members if your gonna restart every 5 mins

even if its comes back i think i aint going to play it,
waisted many time in it, and how does it ends?
the server got fucked.

yeah well what is the point in that lol kinda stupid

We'll first be fixing a lot before we actually start the new server, hopefully in a week we'll start test-server.

Look at narozia.com and it says

Narozia has stopped the development due abusive staffmembers.

We will shortly return under a new name, don't forget to signup otland.net to follow the latest updates.

We'll first be fixing a lot before we actually start the new server, hopefully in a week we'll start test-server.

Well i won't be playing there new server as the same thing will probs happen again a waste of time and effort

well than iam going learn...Btw:If Klonous see this thread pm me;)

And ryan why restart all over again why not just take the gm rights from that gm and carry on that would be alot better and easyer

Who said the current accounts are going to be deleted?

The abuse is only one of the reasons. Main reason is that it isn't finished yet.

yeah but it says on the website another week before the test server then around another 2-3 days for the server to start and then this could all start over

i think alo of people would rather have a little lag than the whole server down as you could update while we play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back