• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Narozia really quit?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye exactly, dont put it down.. just have it running while making updates. the server was quite fun and quite real.. :|

i know of a couple of servers but one is under mantinence but the one that i will tell u is amigo ot :) search it on otland

@ryan you had 2 weeks testserver and then we waited in 1 week lol
and you are not done with the server? rofl the only thing thats wrong is the monsters nothing else just kick the abusers!!!

ahh i might just go back to real would be alot easyer and i know it won't just go down cause of 1 gm xD

http://narozia.com said:
Narozia has stopped the development due abusive staffmembers.
We will shortly return under a new name, don't forget to signup otland.net to follow the latest updates.
We'll first be fixing a lot before we actually start the new server, hopefully in a week we'll start test-server.

the server are online now, and Ryan sad the acc's dont will be lost, so, if the ppl still play dont will loose anything?

Reallz dont know why ppl cry about what they lost.when they lost almost nothing. I jsut hope that server come up and i meet old frinds;) This more for me than some lvl thing and etc...:thumbup:

Last edited:
Ill keep on playing just cause Ryan and Jester proved to be responsible and fair GMs which is rare actually o_O

I know its not just to put the server offline and put away the project, but it is much better because I want it to be offline untill the rest of houses (420) are going to be fixed. And not only that, yesterday I fixed all teleports to become citizen of any city.
It is not cool that we put the serious server on and then all the time be fixing the bugs, I presonally wanted to play a character too And I only reached level 20 or less because had no time to continue. More and more bugs it appeared. What we've done wrong was to put it online when the server still had a lot of bugs. So for those who will continue, we've got a new project name and we will launch a new test server in about a week before the real server will be online for real. But in this week that we will work to fix all or most of bugs we may put the acutal OT online and let you play with a high experience rate to have fun. I will have to talk with Ryan about it..

bleh partystoppers :|

just fix the bugs, keep all the accs and then put it online, and dont give it a higher exp rate for god sake!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wont play if its higher then 10x and it was no serious bugs the only problem was monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back