• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Naruto New Story ! Showoff map !

morthas

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I present you a map in the naruto universe.
The whole map is made from scratch by me
2nrdbpw.jpg

2qvbn90.jpg

14sm5wz.jpg

fpcspc.jpg

6r1v0w.jpg

2cmodwl.jpg

6ehzex.jpg

2gwdh90.jpg

x3d6aq.jpg

xn5i0p.jpg

6zah48.jpg

otf4v5.jpg

2mdjapt.jpg

2la7861.jpg

2lc4tvo.jpg

What do you think about the map? (map ratings not sprites)

I like the idea. But i never seen konoha that has so much leafs only outside konoha should be a lot of leafs but not inside. And these sprites reminds me more like medieval type of garbage.

Nothing special, old map from naruto story. Thats all.
Nice obito on hokage xD(its not kakashi, kakashi have in left eye sharingan)

@Stanos
Thank you for your reviews but I wanted the konoha to be green... Suna dry, kiri wet xD

@Damianes
"The whole map is made from scratch by me"
from first sqm and i never do map NS :p
NRTN can dream about map like this ;D

"What do you think about the map? (map ratings not sprites)"
And again ...
Don't look just on picture like kid. Read text as well.

@Stanos
Thank you for your reviews but I wanted the konoha to be green... Suna dry, kiri wet xD

@Damianes

And again ...

Yea i noticed that you like green because even in interior you can see how grass grow
2lc4tvo-1.png

@Stanos

@Damianes

And again ...

???
yes yes, deceive yourself.
NRTN dont need a map shit.

Im not rating the sprites, im only laughing at this obito xD
If i would like to rate i will rate it on advert "ntsw.pl" or losots because its not your sprites.
Stupid answer.

I think your maps are pretty decent for what you're doing, and I know that's what we're supposed to be judging and not the sprites, but I really can't get past how all of the player sprites are just flat and laying on the ground :(

Map looks really good. Its keeeped in good style and it's not like typical servers copy paste same textures.

Nothing special, old map from naruto story. Thats all.
Nice obito on hokage xD(its not kakashi, kakashi have in left eye sharingan)
You are the last person that should talk about servers. Your serves is all about placing character on one spot and only activating targeting at cavebot. All you did was few houses. And yeah, how is it possible to fuck balance that hard as you did? As one dude said before, fucking arkam wannabe.

Last edited:
Why the hell are y'all arguing about server mechanics? This is a mapping thread. For mapping.

Like I said in the drama sprite thread, "As has always been here on OTland... Idiots will be idiots."
These kids would rather fight to get their ego stroked so it can help them sleep at night. ~shrug~

ON TOPIC: Regardless of who actually did the mapping (and i can't be ass'd to read through the stupidity and try to decipher what you little boys are arguing about), it's pretty decent. It's got enough thought into it that I wouldn't mind playing around on it, if it was a normal rpg server. 1st and 4th screenies are my fave. Really like the vibes

Back