• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Naruto Online (NO-OT.PL)

unicodem

Reaction score
Job Descripction:
Updating Account Maker and so Forum Web.

Requairments for WebDeveloper positions are:

Minimum 2 years of experience , working with Open tibia servers.
Be able and know how to work with (PHP/CSS) and so Java Script "Object-Oriented Programming"( NOt requaired) but it would be helpfull.
Know how to use/work with Game's graphic Programs Like ( Photoshop , Illustrator, InDesign).
BE Creative and have highly developed sense.
Be able to Work as member of the team , work hard and done the Task jobs on time.
Making your own decissions in emergency etc..
Be able to Speak English on Minimum level (Esol 2) Minimum , Basiclly just to be able to comunicate with players.

E-Portfolio only if you have one?

We are offering :
Attractive Job position with good and hard working team (Young people only)
Good Calary paid after the project is finished.
Being Part of making the new Naruto project ots Named ( No-ot)

Last edited:
Job Descripction:
Updating Account Maker and so Forum Web.

Requairments for WebMaster positions are:

Minimum 2 years of experience , working with Open tibia servers.
Be able and know how to work with (PHP/CSS) and so Java Script "Object-Oriented Programming"( NOt requaired) but it would be helpfull.
know how to use/work with Game's graphic Programs Like ( Photoshop , Illustrator, InDesign).
BE Creative and have highly developed sense.
Be able to Work as member of the team , work hard and done the Task jobs on time.
Making your own decissions in emergency etc..
Be able to Speak English on Minimum level (Esol 2) Minimum , Basiclly just to be able to comunicate with players.

Why don't you divide this into 2 positions?
as 1 designer and 1 web developer.

My mistake. because I have someone who can create a graphic template. I am looking for a web developer. Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Back