• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Naruto Tibia Game

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
Was planning to start working on a Naruto OT and wanted to see what everyone thought or if anyone had ideas. Im working on story, quest, and everything now.

Planning on having the entire map of Naruto:

The Five Great Shinobi Countries:
Land of Earth its shinobi village "Iwagakure"
Land of Lightning its shinobi village "Kumogakure"
Land of Water its shinobi village "Kirigakure"
Land of Wind Its shinobi village "Sunagakure"
Land of Fire Its shinobi village "Konohagakure"

as well as other countries such as
Land of Iron
Land of Sound
Land of Snow

Villages:
Players will create a character and pick their Country which will decide their village. In the village you will find the hospital, shops, various NPC's, the Hokage's building, a bank, The Acadamy, and many houses.

The Acadamy:
Yeah you will start here. This is your is rookgaard equivalant. It's just gonna take like 5 minutes to complete so there is no skipping it. Lv1 to Lv5

Leaving the Village:
Players will be able to leave the village but must have 2 others with them. They can group up with other players or use NPC's. The NPC's would start at basic for free then if you wanted better NPC's you could pay more and get better partners. (So yeah recruit that medical ninja... faster than searching GC or trade for druids huh?)

Genin - Ok you graduated.. you are a Genin now. Basically you can run around doing a few "D" Rank missions in the city. Wont take long for you to explore and do a few missions. I want this to be fast and NOT boring like rook was. Gratz Lv8.. you played for like 10 minutes already... and got level 8.. go take the Chunin exams.

Chunin - Whats that? You are a chunin? good! You learned about groups and got a better feel of what you will be able to do when you leave the village. Now you can leave the village.. and do "C" and "B" rank missions.

Leaving the village - ok so you can leave with 3 people total but you can take 4 if you want.. (you get all the exp so if you take another healer who cares?)... you can explore some like this. If you got a friend who is a Jonin or if you go to the Kage Tower and get a mission you can get a Jonin to take you on missions... doing all missions will get you a lot of exp. You can get quite far at this point and fight a lot of enemies... still kinda boring i know..

Training - oh yeah, Chunin you can now start training under certain Jonin and learn the secrets i have hidden in the game... get level 20 fast tho so you can be a Jonin and leave the village solo.. after the deadly Jonin exams... and yeah they are deadly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically a player cant leave on his own till level 20.. but can PvP. Many Jutsu will be in the game. Basic ones to complex ones. Also there are a lot that are hidden or forbidden... so every player will be a little unique.

Levels will give you different boost to attributes depending on what you want to be boosted. You should see all that in game. Level loss and skill loss and cash loss will also be implemented. Maybe a random item as well.. uncertain.

You can fight characters from the anime and get things like Kakashis lightning blade, or Sasukes sword..

Jiinchuriiki.. ok i may have misspelled that but there wont be any. I know everyone wants to be one and i cant do that and pay to be a jiinchuriiki wouldn't be fair. However there will be a special lootable item in game you should try and loot.. shhh its a secret.

Sharingan... YES I plan on having it and other Dojutsu. Bloodlines, chakra natures, and SUMMONINGS will all be possible.

You will also be able to pick from being a Sensory Ninja, Medical Ninja, Or DPS Ninja.

Items will be upgrade-able as long as you have the items to upgrade with. You can also pay a price to have them enhanced.

GUILDS:
Yeah you will be able to form guilds

GOING ROGUE!
Too many unjustified kills against your own village, attacking the Kage, and other things can get you placed in a Bingo book. There will be a Rogue side with NPCs and a Rogue hideout.. so it is an option... but dying while rogue is a bit more intense so think about it. There will be a way to get back to being a citizen of another country and even your own but it will not be easy.

But everything is going to be like the tibia client but Naruto style.

Would appreciate any constructive criticism. Anyone wanting to help could msg me.

Thanks,
Raging~

Go for it,

I hope you have some good programmers on your team, because making ninjitsu spells feel right isn't easy.

Last edited:
MY SUGGESTION:
let genin go and hunt monsters - and MAKE CHUNIN EXAM - that would be so fckin cool (hosted once/week) so if u fail u need to wait 7 days to have another chance.
1. Forest or desert - player gets 1 scroll earth/heaven and he needs to get 2 of them and find tower to pass exam. (so max 50% pass this)
2.then those who passed first stage got to fight like in naruto duels half of them who won gets to be chunins.

Well Naruto is the basis of the game so most of the test and exams would come from there. Ofc since you couldnt leave the village yet wed prolly just make the Jonin exams once a week. The whole purpose of the exams is just to provide more info on how to play and what you can do.. i mean it might take an hour to go out on your own as a chunin?

Players will also get to travel to different areas to fight really strong monsters... if you can loot a contract (very rare btw) then you can summon that beast... the tougher the monster the rarer the contract.

As far as Jutsu goes its not like tibia press a button and instant cast.. takes some time.. ofc with explosive tags, kunai and other weapons that shouldnt be too much of an issue..

The idea is to have very basic instant cast.. taijutsu will come in handy here as well. The reason why there is a delay is to make the sharingan viable.

So player 1 wants to use an atk and its going to be a jutsu that comes out in a wave. If you have the sharingan you would see the name of the jutsu and the details before it went off. Meaning you could possibly dodge it. Or counter it. As there are weaknesses and strengths in the game.. as well at cast times (i prefer to call them sign times as you need to make the hand signs)

One thing i cant think of which I guess id like some advice on is how should i do chakra types? Obviously everyone is going to get at least 1, but then there 5 elemental, ying and yang, and some can have 2 or more..

So to create a variety id like to implement this but unsure how i should go about it.

I could make it random... meaning a lot of players would just make multiple accounts till they got a char with multiple chakra types. I could make a prestige system but that means the pg'ers would have a huge advantage.
I could make it a donation thing.. or donate to prestige which might be optimal. That way if a player wants F2P they can still be pretty strong towards their chakra type.

Also with multiple chakra types shouldnt i lower their dmg a little to make it more fair? For example if you have a fire type chakra your attacks at 100% but if you want a second type then the dmg is lowered 20% and you could pick up Wind so now you have wind and fire both at 80% power. Also if you want a 3rd chakra you then take a 10% reduction so now fire wind and earth at 70% power..

This gives you the advantage over many players as you can use their weakness but also makes your atks a little weaker as well so your not just plowing thru everyone in a pvp setting

Maybe while creating character you could make an option to chose the chakra type instead of doing it randomly.

Ofc you could make an option Random too, for players that would like to be surprised.

Other chakra types could be unlocked by quests.

No thats not what i mean lol.. basically everyone will get their chakra type at level 20. They will be allowed to pick of course. But what about the ability to use multiple chakra types. Look at Okni or whatever.. Particle style jutsu combining all 5 elements? crazy... im thinking of having a prestige system which should help ofc.. im just looking for ideas..

But yes what you said is how i plan on doing it.. in a way.. they can pick their country to start... but later pick chakra types.. there is a lot more too.. just havent put it all here yet

Hey everyone, this project is ongoing.. had an idea so let me know what you think.

The Naruto Universe is made up of many ninjas from different countries each developing their own jutsu. I was hoping to implement THAT aspect into the game. ofc there would be a LOT of Jutsu for each element in the game. However I was thinking of making it possible for players to submit request for their own jutsu.

What do I mean?
Ok lets say you want to modify a jutsu OR change it... or develop a new one all together. Then you could describe it, have someone make the sprite and submit it. It would have to make sense of course and be reasonable.... no 1 shot blow up the world and own all Jutsu... (im saving those for me buahuahua) but seriously this wouldnt be hard and lets players have some real uniqueness..

Will anyone else be able to learn the jutsu?
The player would have the ability to TEACH the jutsu to other players. Yes this will prolly be used to make gold or whatever but that is ok. ONLY the original owner would be able to teach the jutsu tho. So if player A gets a jutsu and teaches player B and he shows player C then he wouldnt be able to teach player C and player C would have to find Player A to learn it.

Well I hope you like it and look forward to all replies.

Sound pretty nice! I thought of making a naruto server once, but never really got into it. The thing I planned was on making combat more strategy like. As you may know, Chakra is everything in naturo's world, without it neither your jutsus nor your taijutsu works well as Chakra is defined by the Mental and Psychical abilities of a character.
And since, if i recall correctly in the anime, some ninjas can waste more chakra than others in the same jutsu, I wanted to transform Magic Level into Chakra Mastery. Increasing your Mastery would make jutsus a little more effective and maybe, each x amount of Mastery Levels, decrease a lil bit of the chakra needed for x ninjutsu.
I wanted Chakra to behave as Mana, but with a twist, having less than 50% of it starts affecting your character, reducing his/her speed and also receiving a little more damage. While having even less than 25% increases this disadvantages and having less than 5% is even worst.

That way, players won't run spamming jutsus and so on as they will take more damage, move slower, and more.
I would love such a feature, turns the combat into a more planned and interesting, at least for me, feature of a naruto style game.

Keep it up!

taijutsu is just martial arts as Rock Lee cant use chakra but has trained rediculously to get where he is. And in naruto no chakra=death which isnt somthing id want here so it isnt going to follow it exactly but there will be chakra/health and ways to regain..

As for jutsu some take longer than others and require more chakra where as some require little and are instant. Ofc using abilities constantly would alow you to level that ability up leveling up an ability would allow you to progress it in certain ways.. such as 1. Making it stronger 2. Casting it faster 3. Making it cost less

This will just allow more uniqueness in the game. making DIFFERENT players is what im looking into.. meaning different players will be in fact different players. instead of like tibia "oh its another sorc". No , there will be differences... ALSO depending on the role you claim in the beginning will determine the way your jutsu will morph.

So the basis is to allow for a lot of combinations

I see, I like the idea! Anyways, Rock Lee does use chakra, in the fight with Gaara at the Chunin Exam, he uses his forbidden technique to unlock Gates (Idk how it's called in english 'cause I saw it in spanish) to increase his physical abilities. Basically, unlocking and boosting his Chakra Output troughout his body.

Some more to add.

In Lee’s first appearance, Sasuke noticed the chakra flowing through his arms, implying that he was enhancing them with chakra to block those kicks like Sasuke once demonstrated against Haku. This was likely how Lee pulled out a giant tree root one-handed.

In Part 2, Lee proves his ability to use chakra when he walks on water. And if he can do that, it is almost certain that he can climb trees with chakra too.

So we know that Lee is able to mix his physical and spiritual energy together to create chakra, create the same amount of chakra and gather it to the necessary place, and continually release the appropriate amount of chakra. We know that because these are the requirements for tree climbing and water walking with chakra.

This means that Lee’s specific problem is that he has no aptitude for transforming his chakra into a jutsu. He can create and control chakra but cannot change its shape or nature, even with hand-seals.

Back