• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nastarius - OLDERA [7.4 Highrate] Discussion Topic

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Decided upon request by many to create a highrated world on Nastarius. All new content and updates is also available on Oldera. Such as new areas, spells, vocation buffs and more.

The new world will be launched on Saturday 24 June.

I've been setting up things today and would like your suggestions/adjustments specifically on rates. I will list all information regarding server below:

Protocol: 7.4
Type: PVP-E with skull system
Premium: everyone has free premium, you can purchase gold account for 10% exp/loot bonus and access to Bogrund.
Desert Quest: you need 4 players to complete desert quest, no vocation restriction and no items needed.
Promotion: 10k
Djinns: everyone is able to trade with djinns without doing any sort of quest, free djinns!
Runes: conjured double charged and from shop single charged.

Rates:
Regen rate:
4x
Skill rate: 10x
Magic rate: 3x
Loot rate: 3x
Spawn rate: 2x
Experience stages:
Level 1 -> 40: 70x
Level 41 -> 60: 50x
Level 61 -> 80: 25x
Level 81 -> 90: 20x
Level 101 -> 120: 5x
Level 121+: 3x

Please leave some feedback regarding rates!

oldera.jpg

Last edited:
yo, its really nice move for you ryan and much guys gonna join h-rate for spend some long days/weeks maybe months with fighting and exploring i think nice updates with new monsters, items, spawns and others. good luck, good rates. cant wait!

Back