• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Native Chatboards [Arabic]

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Since I joined OTland, I have seen almost as many Arabs as (Swedish-Dutch-Brazil-Poland-Spanish-Norway and German), Joining/Participating most of threads around, I think we are very enough to have Arabic added to "Native Chatboards".
Not all of Arabs in OTland knows how to write proper English to create a thread asking for help/suggestions/ideas, I believe adding that would help making it easier for those who have bad English and will also will help spreading their servers among Arabic players or finding Arabic team members for their own OT servers.

I don't know if this case/suggestion has been discussed lately, all I have found are threads since 2009-2010 but I think we did grow much more since that time so I decided to post this.
I also assume there are enough Arab servers in otservlist too but they are not putting their main flag, They put the flag where server hosted/located at instead.

Hopefully it will be added soon, just with same rules as other Chatboards and it will be a great addition.
I appreciate everyone's respectable opinion, Thanks in advanced.

I opened a thread back in 2013 since Mark allowed it, they didn’t open a sub forum because they didn’t believe there were enough people who spoke the language, and there were no mods who speak the language I believe, so it would be hard to keep it clean. Sadly it attracted a lot of trolls and racism and it got closed.

If a moderator would like to re-open it and enforce stricter rules. Do that.

I opened a thread back in 2013 since Mark allowed it, they didn’t open a sub forum because they didn’t believe there were enough people who spoke the language, and there were no mods who speak the language I believe, so it would be hard to keep it clean. Sadly it attracted a lot of trolls and racism and it got closed.

If a moderator would like to re-open it and enforce stricter rules. Do that.
Would be great if we can avoid racism/trolling by solid punishments for those who starts it, but sadly Arabs here aren't interested maybe or I don't know why no one voted/replied.
I can see many of them during the day but I think they seek getting help with scripts/source edits more than getting their own chat or maybe because I am not so active or known member so the thread didn't get the expected attention.

Back