• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Natsu Dragneel's showoff.

Natsu Dragneel

Reaction score
First off - I'll post a few OLD ONES, posted before but seeing as there's TONS of new guys since I last posted (about 2009 or 2010.)

Using this nickname due to loss of my Original account. Well, Demon Eldorath is history (Admins; I've sent you an email via the Contact Us form regarding my previous account) - let's start a new era.

Second off - Hi, I'm formerly known as Demon Eldorath (https://otland.net/members/demon-eldorath.3377/) OTFans member since 2005 (Yay, ten year anniversary for me lol), owner of Illyrium team which (I think) brought great things to the Mapping community(Art and Idea wise - Since it was Me, Neon and Macedoon.
Aswell as Me and Neon cooperating on making Released-Map pieces for people to enjoy and download

Here's a couple old ones to jumpstart the thread.

Windows XP lol, that's how oldschool I am x)
boats.PNG

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

8.png

Rivendell;
rivendell-TV.png

wheathouse.PNG

continue.png

continue1.png

That's just a minimum part of my creations - the only ones I still could find since my active era in early 2009 and a little bit in 2013.

PS! If there's someone who remembers me, please contact me as I need to get updated x)

Last edited:
Spiky pink hair, a white scarf...no doubt...this is the real SALAMANDER!

Now at topic: Looks quite nice :) Looking forward to see more^^

I won't disappoint you :) I'm always focusing in create new things - I rarely do "Just a mountain" but a mountain with stories or events. You'll see later on when I got my programs up n running. ATM I got my map updated to 9.6 and dun even know which one is the most reliable map version out there and/or server. Just got back today so.

Got a working 10.77 server now - god I hate fixing a new distro and the process nowadays - I miss using XML distros for maptesting purposes. xP
Now I just need a mapeditor compatible and learn how things work now x)

EDIT:
Found a 3.0 RME, official or not - seems to be working with the server. No issues with items.otb etc so... Lets get this party going :3

Last edited:
Back