• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NATURE] ThaCore Vs Axtrox

Who mapped the best 'Nature' Theme?

• ThaCore

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Axtrox

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
ThaCore Vs Axtrox
Theme: Nature
Poll ends in 24 hours

--Cant vote for urself--

Picture 1 from ThaCore
1EKpV7Or9.png

Pictre 2 from Tha Core
1EKpV7Or9.png

Picture 1 from Axtrox
contestu.png

Happy Voting :)

WET3TNslm1.png
._.
that shall be the second pic

ThaCore:
dont have details.

Atrox:
i dont like, :s, idk why :s

- Voting:

- Nobody,sorry :x

ThaCore:
dont have details.
.. they r detailed just not to much ...
cuz we did it in less than 3 hours i was makin somethin bigger but...
xzKgic9CZ.png

Both extremely boring to be honest, Axtrox i love ya but i dont even see the point of yours? Hold on lemme open rme, and mass lay down bushes and put in a bridge then could i be option 3? Needs something to it..

Well the theme is nature, so this is a random nature scene of crossing from one side to another due to the division of a lake, the left side could b a path to hunting zones and right one to a near by city.. Be creative =D

Well the theme is nature, so this is a random nature scene of crossing from one side to another due to the division of a lake, the left side could b a path to hunting zones and right one to a near by city.. Be creative =D

i like urs but that bridge i dont like it theres something about that bridge thats weird

Nobody.

ThaCore's looks pretty odd. In a bad way.

Axtrox's looks just epicly spammed with bushes.

i vote thacore, axtrox's is overdetailed with bushesand the grass in the water. but then again thacore's lacks detail...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back