• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navid

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
U going to join legendary eloth.org? or u staying there?

Legendary old school ot? with legendary old school people? old school legendary fights?

veziv the test server of eloth isn't even annouched yet

He has "No time for this shit ot" but 2 weeks ago he was saying this is the best ot after changes; d

I can understand if he has no time, but he was always online before, so I can't believe that he has no time. No one just randomly gets from no job no a job 24/7 that fast.

You played with Veziv, and you still don't know him? he will just wait until Navid retires and then he will get all Navid's people to join him. Now hes just bullshitting that he has a life etc.. etc..

I trying to make team but we make big gather and we got only 9 ppl so no point to go out with 9 peaople

ey you mc donald aka calar

you have no chance with nawid hah wipe again what a noobs

sell gold ! paypal

/\ Yes ;/ if you ass-lick him a bit more, he might invite you to this LEGENDARY OLD SCHOOL TEAM.

haha calar cry [ on ]
just i see video u fucking parcel
so shut the fuck up u are 0 and ur team too

but if eloth start 1000% u no join no bot no play u are fucking 0 remember

Sir ahh? aka 0 fights on last originaltibia? guy that died 2 sqms from depot in ankh? by 2 ppl? I think I remember that cunt, ofc they will only show their frags in a video u dick-head.

Sir ahh better go to school and fix english

Calar im arleady msged to every1 from old ppl but ppl stop playing game and we got like 12 ppl from old team on vent so we can do nothing :)

u never kill me on orginal because i exp on frost dragons only hahah
stop crying man u are 0 all know it
go play in pokemon
and im not you who die on 360 rp 3x in 10 min by 4 sd kk

good luck on lunarforce i think u soon leave cry on 100000% power

Last edited:
Sir ahh better go to school and fix english
Pwned by veziv, also while you're there try to fix your face somehow. So fix new people? there is like 2-3 ppl msging me everyday if they can join, if you fix 20-25ppl I'm sure you can fight against Navid or us.

pwned by veziv hahaha
calar joker you cannot offend me

ahsdhfhfa
the truth is , u can only win with veziv
with anyone more you can not win
navid ,wille ,sir bodzio ,sir ryszard podroznik etc etc...

sup calar pokemon leader
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Calar i dont want invite random ppl from trade if i will fix 20 ppl i will fight against u or navid np :) but its rly hard most of us transfered chars to shadow like 1.5 month ago

Back