• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Nead a Good gamemaster?

snopp123

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi all my name is SiMpan/ingame(Yoghurt) I want to be a gamemaster on your server.
Why? Well i am From Sweden and i am realy good whit players,Tex i dont spam in Red, and if i do its only for some in realy important not like brb toilet or Afk going out.

More like Hi all players im a Gamemaster and im here to help you to have More fun playing on (servername), Or. Do you nead anny Help Use control+R and a gamemaster will answer on your question/problem.

fact about me..

Ingamename:Yoghurt
How long have i playid Opentibia. like 2.5 years.

If you wod rank your self ass a good gamemaster? Il give me a 8.5/10

I am a serious Gamemaster I dont give items to anny players not even to my own character or my best frends. i dont give exp or tp players only if they are stuck.

like if tey go in a hole or up som where and cant get down then il Tp them im not going to Tp players Like"please Gm Tp me to dp i dont have the energy to go to dp so please Tp me to Depot so i can sell my tings"

So if you Nead a Good Gamemaster Send me a Pm or Add my Msn: [email protected]

Yours Simon

Why I shouldn't trust this guy is because of:

1. His low post-count
2. The short time period he has been on at otland
3 Because of his name, doesn't sound that serious.

I'm not trying to be rude, but post count should not matter, nor the time he has been here. Also his name shouldn't influence your decision.

@ontopic: I think you should try to improve your grammar, and use CaPiTaL correct. I myself use Mozzila Firefox, and just downloaded a dictionary. Now it works like MS Word, a red curly line comes below a word if I misspelled it.

I'm not trying to be rude, but post count should not matter, nor the time he has been here. Also his name shouldn't influence your decision.

@ontopic: I think you should try to improve your grammar, and use CaPiTaL correct. I myself use Mozzila Firefox, and just downloaded a dictionary. Now it works like MS Word, a red curly line comes below a word if I misspelled it.

Actually, it does. I'd rather trust a guy who had 500+ posts than a guy that had 1+ posts. And the name doesn't intrepete anything else than a just immature kid.

Snopp123. = Dick123

Nikkegoes you are posting everywhere to have more posts and then you call yourself better because you spam everywhere? I bet Snopp123 could do that too. So what? I trust him cause he got his facts right.

@up.

You are so correct.
Nikkegoes1337 does spam everywhere...
acting like he knows everything.

Actually, it does. I'd rather trust a guy who had 500+ posts than a guy that had 1+ posts. And the name doesn't intrepete anything else than a just immature kid.

Snopp123. = Dick123

As I said, I'm not looking for a flame war but I just want to say this. I said "should not matter" of course someone with more post is better know at the community here. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a good GM or not.

If you really feel like replying to this, lets do it in PM.
(But I'd rather that you dont.)

1. His low post-count

This is bull-shit rofl.

Still nobody accepts you to any team right?

NICE POST , NICE USER !!! but why dont anyone take you to his/her team, euh?

Because you dont know anything.

There are a lot of users , which registred here not so long ago and theyre very good gms.

You cant rate somebody on his forum posts

1. His low post-count

haha Nikkegoes1337 hahah nikk your not 1337 fucking faker...... you cant say your Elite... becos your not..

This is bull-shit rofl.

There are a lot of users , which registred here not so long ago and theyre very good gms.

This is bull-shit rofl.

DUDE, I AM ALREADY GOD ON 2 SERVERS.. I wouldn't have time for more, and yes many has been begging me to become mapper at their servers, so please shut up.
Here's some servers I am GM on:

1337.hopto.org
And the second is: www.tibiaswe.nu.

Because that you can't get a GM? Because you're just scamming everyone? I just told that I, do you hear me I I I I I I.. wouldn't trust a user with name "Dick123" with -5 posts and hasn't got long activity. I hope you understand English atleast.

And, I think many out there needs a good C++ programmer, I could just hire myself for the job, but I Do Not because I haven't got enough time, there are peoples here that are thinking of the school/job too you know. And you don't think I know anything? I think I know more than you do, I've got an A in C++ Programming, I am a very good mapper, I'm very good at computers, I'm polite, I am thinkingh of my family, but what do you to make you so "good"?

@ chaotical
I am not spamming everywhere, search for an answer to "spam" in google, I am sure you wil learn something new. You want me to explain it to you right now? Fine, spamming is when you're spamming a letter in the same time, like "jjjjjjjJ" but in different posts eachother. And, if you'd point out "me" as a spammer, just because I've got higher postcounts than you, then you can try search for someone else first before accusing me for that. And, if you'd be a kind dude and would be active in the support board, then you can see I'm spending much time there with helping players, and I can say, my reputation is not bad.

Last edited:
DUDE, I AM ALREADY GOD ON 2 SERVERS.. I wouldn't have time for more, and yes many has been begging me to become mapper at their servers, so please shut up.
Here's some servers I am GM on:

1337.hopto.org
And the second is: Untitled Document.

Because that you can't get a GM? Because you're just scamming everyone? I just told that I, do you hear me I I I I I I.. wouldn't trust a user with name "Dick123" with -5 posts and hasn't got long activity. I hope you understand English atleast.

And, I think many out there needs a good C++ programmer, I could just hire myself for the job, but I Do Not because I haven't got enough time, there are peoples here that are thinking of the school/job too you know. And you don't think I know anything? I think I know more than you do, I've got an A in C++ Programming, I am a very good mapper, I'm very good at computers, I'm polite, I am thinkingh of my family, but what do you to make you so "good"?

@ chaotical
I am not spamming everywhere, search for an answer to "spam" in google, I am sure you wil learn something new. You want me to explain it to you right now? Fine, spamming is when you're spamming a letter in the same time, like "jjjjjjjJ" but in different posts eachother. And, if you'd point out "me" as a spammer, just because I've got higher postcounts than you, then you can try search for someone else first before accusing me for that. And, if you'd be a kind dude and would be active in the support board, then you can see I'm spending much time there with helping players, and I can say, my reputation is not bad.

Dont try to bother me one more time , or ill show you what respect is little shitter.

I never said something about that i am good , did I?

So before you start being the hero GM on every server learn to read first.

Dont try to bother me one more time , or ill show you what respect is little shitter.

I never said something about that i am good , did I?

So before you start being the hero GM on every server learn to read first.

I did, and I wrote it correctly. So what are you going to do? Ping me? AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH... You can try, however, you will just regret it morelikely. I'll perform a DDoS attack against you if so also.

Im not speaking bout computer attacking , lol .
Thats how you try to defend urself maybe .
I prefer beating ôo

Gamemaster

Well you could join and we make you gamemaster but you have to explain us how my ip is 84.195.174.218

Snopp123. = Dick123

should you take me as a GM instead of Kiper that is an Administrator i got like 1k more posts then him lol
btw he joined 2007 i think an i joined apr 2008

Can you people stop QQ'ing n flaming about each other's post amounts and i dunno all the shit? It's a fucking job application, jesus christ

Im not speaking bout computer attacking , lol .
Thats how you try to defend urself maybe .
I prefer beating ôo

ist er deutsch? :D:D:D
Well Nikkegoestohell , u shoul shut up u little cunt, u make yourself so a big face but u dont have even 1cm dick for sure..
Every topic u post on it, u just need 6 letter places that are "I SPAM"

Good Bye :):wub:

sorry for an double post but nikke need's it for the knowlege what "Forum Spamming Means" i mean of hes job!
PS Just for NIKKEGOESTOHELL
Page widening is done by internet trolls on many message boards and forums, for example, Slashdot. This form of troll causes a web page to widen to a ridiculous width, to the point where one cannot read the text without constantly scrolling left and right.

The first true page widening was an accident. Someone posted a UNIX directory listing.

Slashdot implemented a fix for this page widening, which was mostly known for affecting HTML display in Internet Explorer and Netscape browsers, but only after a considerable time had passed. Specifically, Internet Explorer's word-wrap code would not break a line before a word starting with a period and would place all the words on one line and thus widen the page. The then "alternative" browser, Opera, was not affected.

Back