• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Necronia NW - Custom LowXP RPG in need of a mapper

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong

We are no longer in need of a mapper.
To apply for some other position at Necronia Team, please visit here.

nteam.png

Last edited:
Your nickname: Andy
Previous experiences: Well I don't have much experience since I haven't been mapping for even a year, so I haven't really been mapping for a server just for my own, so maybe I'm not good enough for this project.
Pictures of 3 of your best mapping works: Not sure if they're the best but I'll just put these ones,

How much are you available every day: Depends, during the week 2-3 hours, weekends 3-5 hours.
Skype name (optional): andy.romero80

Hello,
My Nickname is Razer and i would like to become your mapper! :D
I have been mapping for a few infamous projects which sadly never were released...

Some of my mappings, I know im not a really good mapper but I'm having fun with it :)

I have around 4 hours to spend per day, more on weekends - usually from 20:00 - 24:00 [CEST]

If you should be interested, pm me in the forums and I'll tell you my skype name.

Yea i know i will probably not fit to your team as im not that talented with mapping, however I do it for free and could make you map pieces and afterwards you can decide wether you want to use them or not. Just a nice offer from me :)

Greetings,

Razer

Oriental Harbour

tvql.png

Ice Dungeon

ggej.png

City Gate

q4dx.png

How to remove dat stone? :3

xlq0.png

Last edited:
Your nickname: Wendt
Previous experiences: Been mapping,on and off for approximately 6 years now. On some own projects, and on some friends. Never really found a project that interetested me enough to join in,on. (But I think I just found one :p)
Pictures of 3 of your best mapping works: I'm sorry, but I only have 2 available, since I just started mapping again.

23vzt4m.png

2exlteh.png

15ds6f7.png

How much are you available every day: a couple of hours, + - depending on the work I'm doing. I easily get dragged in.. :D
Skype name (optional): Ow3ndt

I guess that's it for now :)
Feel free to PM me, with a task or w/e if u think I'm down for the job ;)

EDIT: Just noticed I've miracously forgott to put some garvel on the road/mud-paths, and to do something with the piece of sand ---> V, in the city pic... (Embarresed) :(

Last edited:
Shiva, when you choose a mapper make sure to tell them to make lots of secrets and riddles with in the map :p Good luck to those applying.

Your nickname: whichever you decide to call me
Previous experiences: small things nothing huge
Pictures of 3 of your best mapping works: nothing new, just something I did for the hiring part
mrhBFU.png

How much are you available every day: couple hours everyday, sometimes longer i'll let you know
Skype name (optional): if i'm hired
private message me if anything recent happens, will follow this project.

All applications have been reviewed and a few of them are pending to be tested further.

We will gladly accept more if there's any other skillful mappers out there, so don't hold back from applying, I'd like to have 300 mappers on our team to say at least!

8884777495.jpg

Your nickname: Renan Oliveira
Previous experiences: Only my Ot's
Pictures of 3 of your best mapping works:
Zg6kI97.png

cIahC18.png

Ao69clg.png

How much are you available every day: 4 hour
Skype name (optional): roarvr1

I reviewed all applications and a few of the applicants have already been put to their first task.
We'll gladly accept more, so dont be shy to apply, we want as many as we can get!

This is the continent that whoever applies will be working on:

3Ce84.jpg

sThKQ.jpg

Back