• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [NECRONIA] Screenshots

kimokimo

Kimo
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
karimadnan
Hello. I'm creating this NNW screenshots thread so all you players can share pictures and show off what you're doing or hunting on NNW. For all of those who want to join the server, click here.

5yvog3.png

5xiiwj.png

Sorry for the bad quality.

Last edited:
Well don't have many pictures in fact One, but I will start taking more because the server is amazing and beautiful! :)

fnczm.png

Wow, haven't seen / spoke to Irke since Lordaeron haha

This server is everything Lordaeron was + more!

- the annoying no life brazilians server is full of americans/swedes
all english <3

i can personally say,that because i know the owner in rl,and hes a real good friend of mine in rl,he put so much effort into this server,and if u guys just try it,i bet u will stay hooked :D

I would play this, but you have to buy premium..so I'm not even going to bother.

Cry me a river, 9 points for 50 days epic accounts

9 points = 9 euro for 50 days u gonna cry over that? HE needs to pay off the dedicate on some way right? bitch plz if you would own an ot you would do exactly the same + the premium benefits aint so HUGE so that you MUST have it d'oh

Swordsman Spells
Hemorrhage
level: 25
mana: 35
Pronocation: hemoxori
Effect: damage over time spell bleed's the target.

2jcdlag.jpg

Holy Justice
level: 35
mana: 5%
Pronocation: sanxori
Effect: a holy damage spell.

mk9mc3.jpg

Desperate Lure
level: 30
mana: 90
Pronocation: mente luros
Effect: the original tibias "exeta res"

13zsenq.png

Heroic Charge
level: 30
mana: 90
Pronocation: herous decursus
Effect: a 4 second speed boost equivalent to that of utani gran hur.

5wgz1x.jpg

Furious Slash
level: 45
mana: 10%
Pronocation: rabidus impingo
Effect: slashes the target & has a % chance to bleed the target.

23iihw2.jpg

Psychic Remedy
level: 40
soul: 40
Pronocation: remedipsys
Effect: restores full mana after taking 40 soul away

nqtngl.jpg

Whirlspin
level: 55
mana: 115
Pronocation: exori rotato
Effect: basically an exori with a longer lasting hits

357okdc.jpg

Will update more soon.

Last edited:
Full mana for 40 soul? Lol abit OP espically since people dont really make runes on OT, would be nice for knights tho

@Nikodada
Did you wanna calm down and chill with the language? I dont have $10 to buy "epic" account...not everyone is a richy rich that pays for OTs like nobodys business.

@Nikodada
Did you wanna calm down and chill with the language? I dont have $10 to buy "epic" account...not everyone is a richy rich that pays for OTs like nobodys business.

I will play perfectly without epic account mate... Im not going to pay and i know it wont affect in nothing in the gameplay lol. Wihout epic, u cant change gold to platinium, have 2 more outfits, some emoticons... not important.

Felt like doing a little pging today but then server went down again :$
vwr9s8.jpg

osful2.jpg

2rm5j5u.jpg

16gzig2.jpg

Who I do most my exploring with :)
28gqpu8.jpg

o71q1w.jpg

Random! taken at level like 40's
bgp8w5.jpg

Back