• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Necronia - Spriter Wanted

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Hello. Idk if you've either heard of me or my project, but we're in need of serious spriters.
If you want to inform yourself about the project, we have much much unique and fun stuff , you can get all the information and screenshots on this thread:

Necronia NW Screenshots & Info

Requirements;
~Decent Skills
~To be able to speak/understand English [not perfectly ofc, but enough to communicate]
~Dedication

So , if you're interested in joining as a spriter , feel free to drop me PM, you're more than welcome. Also if you have any questions , ask!

Currently Accepting: 3 spriters.
Currently Have: 3 spriters.

Yours,
Shiva

Last edited:
One of the best projects atleast for me, hope that you get a nice & cool spriters,

I to be able but to have to be pays very good and to have to pay as I to be progressing

hello troll

-----

PLEASE ANYONE HELP THEM! I REALLY WANNA SEE THIS! CMON!

@Debian: all money will be split into few sections , about 50%+ will go for server improvement, other cash will go to payout our team members , including scripters and spriters [such as you would be yourself].. So , how big payout you would get , would totally depend on how much we earn.

After all , it's not money that matters so much..
Btw, Debian , are sprites that are found on website in your signature free and for public use?

@Itsy; We're making a big success even with lack of spriters , since there are always free legit custom sprites on internet and its just awesome :D

Last edited:
Hello there Shiva. I remember I was on your ot doing something i forgot. I think you already have my msn. Im interested in spriting for you.

[email protected] and i will give you all the details on msn Thank you and good bye

Back