• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necroxia Origin Discussion

Menoxcide

Reaction score
Well. as we know "Necroxia, Collapser, Shadowscores and 2 others serves more are the BEST OT EVER.. but.. here's my question.. i've never seen b4 the Necroxia origin Owner here in the forum.. never seen a post.. a comment or something like that.. have 700 players online every fucking day.. have a crazy scripts.. and those things.. i let the discussion to you guys..

Well. as we know "Necroxia, Collapser, Shadowscores and 2 others serves more are the BEST OT EVER.. but.. here's my question.. i've never seen b4 the Necroxia origin Owner here in the forum.. never seen a post.. a comment or something like that.. have 700 players online every fucking day.. have a crazy scripts.. and those things.. i let the discussion to you guys..
Breh what are u talking about.. Necroxia has like 10 people online

Never seen a server that goes from 700 to 12... No matter what time it is

The site displays 700 online right now - it's 130 online on otservlist and that's the real number of players online.The rest are x-logged/no logout zones/past 15min afk time (without doing anything). So it's not really spoofing since they show the correct value at all the otserv lists. Ascalon for example had similiar system, where you would see 150 online on the website/ingame but otservlist would display around 80 since it didn't count the people inside trainers and events (u can even check this right now, it displays 7 online on their site and 1 on otservlist). Anyways the server looks really interesting from the page too bad that it's hosted in brazil and the english version of the site is very outdated. :(

Also the fact that it had 10 online seems really weird like blinkz said :p

Last edited:
Back