• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need 100% cipsoft map

I can ensure that no server expect Real Tibia got 100% Tibia Map. So you can just start track it yourself. <Smiles>

Good luck!

You wont get any 100% real map in any forum. :p

All of them are bugged or incomplete.

So, as Tae said...

Download a tracker and walk around the whole tibia map. :)

Tips; Start a business, earn some cash
Do some more busisness, earn mor cash <-- Loop

When you got enough cash you can try buy cipsoft, like google bought youtube.. <3

Man like you how you write ;)

+

Nobody haved a full real tibia ;)

About track whole map its nearly impossible :)

but do what you want ! :)

As you said, it's nearly impossible!
Even if you start now doing it, it may take you years to complete the whole "data" folder witch includes (corrections, npcs, actiosn evc)

I think Eloth is the server witch got most of the real-tiba map including actions and such, and they've worked on it for years!

correct me if im wrong

As you said, it's nearly impossible!
Even if you start now doing it, it may take you years to complete the whole "data" folder witch includes (corrections, npcs, actiosn evc)

I think Eloth is the server witch got most of the real-tiba map including actions and such, and they've worked on it for years!

correct me if im wrong

100% agree

thx all for what evry one say
but i stay learn how to make ot
so i ask u say it like a jok but i learn some thing now
can any one give me 70% real map
and all things i need tp start ot
thinks for help and ur fucking jok

Back