• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster NEED 3 GameMaster's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serbish,Croatish,Bosnish and Montenegroish~ are the same language just some grammar excuses :]

Code:
Application:
Name:Tae
Language: english
Native Language: i only speak english
Why?:
1.) cant find any decent ots and this one seems to be decent
2.) i wont be corrupt because im playing real tibia most of the time
3.) i can be on a lot and can help clean up the cheaters in the server
4.) i don't have any friends on the server or who would play the server (not saying it sucks but my friends only play Rl maps to war on)
5.) Idealist ;]

Application:
Name: Jhoiner
Language: Spanish
Native Language: English & Dutch
Why?: 5 Reasons
1* I have alot of spare time on my hands.
2* I'm very helpful with the players (Answer Questions, Solving Problems)
3* Played on many Roxor Servers,,, Would be nice to be GM on it.
4* I will help to make the server better (Ideas, Reporting Bugs)
5* Will always support the admin.

Last edited:
Name: Kristian
Language: Swedish
Native Language: Some small german, a lot of english.
Why?: Iam a experienced tibia player who knows how to find bug/bug abuse and i will not tolerate any kind of beg of items or anything like that. and i can promise you that you will thank me later for my great work as an game master. (online 24/7!)

*Native Language: Swedish

Your OTserver experience
: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM, And i can mapp abit ;)

Why should we choose you: Why should we choose you:

*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help xD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, and abit German And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

Last edited:
I CAN BE A GM I AM 24h ONLINE :D AND I AM HELP PPL

Name: Dextrol
Language: I can speak fluent English , Swedish , Turkish , And abit German ;)
Native Language: Swedish. I can speak fluent English , Swedish , Turkish , And abit German ;)
I Can Help People In the Community with Their Promblems , Ive played tibia and ot For About 4 years

Application

Name: Andy

Experience: Ok so ive been playing tibia since 7.3 to 8.41 and i played OT from 7.6 to present, so i do know my fair bit, i do prefer XML servers but i guess the world moves on to php, ok so my experience, i know how to map, script, anything really to do with OT. ive played 3 Roxor servers including a "Mega Roxor" which i have on my desktop to host. i prefer to map massive quests that takes me hours than little small places.

languages: English

Other info: I will be able to play everyday from 10am - 2am (16 hours as i dont work atm)

Why would you choose me?: i think you would choose me becuase of my experience and what i can put into that server, i am willing to either script or map, just drop me a pm wether its making a massive spawns or making a new spell just tell me.

Why am i not hosting?: im not hosting atm becuase im am currently using vista and it sucks xD

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a replay here in otland.

Thanks in advance - Andy

Hi,
I was a Gm on 4 servers and God on 4 servers all Ot servers that did not make it due to being run poorly by the owners.
I do know what is allowed onmost servers and what is not allowed on most servers.
I have been playing Tibia since there was on Antica and yes I'm old enough to under stand right from wrong just wish my kids did some times..lol
I do play a lot on your server,but then I die a lot to ..lol
But any way it's just a game and I do manage to to keep the server clean for the most part and everyone does seem to be nice about picking up their trash when I ask them to.
I have also been scouting for more players to come to the server and join us.
But there again I run into to problems like why is there only 1 town with houses and why is the exp rate so slow for 999 times rate.
I explain the best way I can and tell people your working on it.
I have also had offers of help from one player Deadly who said he could help out with spawns and maps if you need his help.
Well I did promise the kids on the game I would be right back so take care.
Sweet Angel
I am a 46 yr.old mother of 5 sons
and I do speak english and no I can't work due to loosing my spine.

Application:
Name:
Language:
Native Language: (What other languages do you speak other then your first language)
Why?: 5 Reasons (CAN NOT SAY I WANT TO HELP OUT IM ONLINE, IM A GOOD PERSON)

Name: David
Language: English
Native Language: English
Why?: I have played Tibia and Open Tibia since 7.1, the very beginning of Otservs. I have hosted some very successful servers, some of which you may not remember (ProPvP being one back in 7.4). I have been a gamemaster on plenty of other successful Otservs and some not so successful. I've never moderated a forum, perhaps thats because I don't really use the forums as nothing but a socializing area.. I honestly have never played your server, though it seems like a decent one. I have extreme experience in Otservs, though, I have been retired for the past 2 years and haven't really hosted or managed one since, though I feel I am very good at troubleshooting (solving problems). I also refuse to work on a corrupt server, where all the gamemasters are giving out items / exp etc, as I believe everyone should play fair so everyone has an equal chance of competing to become the best.

I shall not force you to hire me, though I could be an asset towards your server.

Name: Joseph
Language: english
Native Language: English and spanish good
Why? im experience in real tibia, i have run my own ot but got tired of hosting...i will like to rejoin the community! msn:[email protected]

Do you know how old this thread is? Please close.

Hello, My name is Roope and I am 16 year old boy from Finland, I have been studying English for 8 years now. My interests are Tibia,friends and English studying. My english grade is 9, last test results were 94 points out of 100.
I have been playing tibia for 7 years now, when I started to play Tibia I also got interested of english studying.
I have been a Senior Tutor in real tibia, but i left my work as a senior tutor due retirement. I have been GM/CM in multiple of OT's. Some examples: Dreamia, I first started my work as a tutor, after being tutor for 1 month~, I was asked to if I wanted to be a CM, well I took the job ofcourse, and my test time was 2 months . After that 2 months I was given promotion to full time God. Veterana, I started off as a Tutor, but quickly a GM asked me to be his Counsellor, I agreed, I was a counsellor for 1 month, after that i became a GM, after being GM for a few months there was an update and the same time I got promoted as a CM and again a month passed, another CM quitted and I became God, after being a God for sometime I saw that I need to concentrate on studying, and left my cape and told the Admin to recruit some new blood. Now I don't need to study so much so I decided to throw the apply here.

I can be online 2-6h per day

Im from Finland, so i speak Finish.
- I also speak Swedish.
- I also speak English

Why do I think I deserve to be a Gamemaster?
- I love helping people, I got good english+knowledge about Tibia. I know Tibia rules very well.

What would I do as a Gamemaster?
- I would check botters every 30 minutes im online
- I would be in help channel and check report's.
- I would watch wars and catch autohealers/target lockers.

Why would I be a good Gamemaster?
- Since I propably don't play your server yet Im not addicted to wars/exping.
- Im Fair and helpful.
- Im alot online
- I do know the rules very well, as I said on my upper text.
- I speak proper English
- Im not addicted to wars or leveling, so all of my play time I will be on the GM.

Wasn't enough? Want to hear more, PM me or contact via msn [email protected].

Yours, Anen~

Hello Man
I AM From Egypt
I Was Hosted My Own Server Too
And i Know many Things about ots
i am mapper , scripter and items maker and monsters
my age 16 years
i speak English and some frensh
Any Help mSg me ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back