• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need 3 people for support staff

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
Well, my server is not open yet, but should be some time this summer, and I need 2 CMs and a GM for my OT. The OT info is under Golden Tibia 8.62 server in advertisements (just posted).

I think they mean they want to see the server rates, game style and other personal server information. Nice map pic BTW.

Here is my resume, let me know what you think! LINK

Last edited:
what do i gotta do to apply? cause i got 7 year's of experience in ot's and prob 5 year's as staff total, so where do i apply?

Last edited:
what do i gotta do to apply? cause i got 7 year's of experience in ot's and prob 5 year's as staff total, so where do i apply?

Send em a PM with a resume, or with your past experiences and/or proof of work. That's the standard drill anywhere.

Send em a PM with a resume, or with your past experiences and/or proof of work. That's the standard drill anywhere.

well i got a few people on Masyiah rl map who would recommend me GM Scopey , Itz Shade i accualy havent been a staff on any ot's in a while cause i just finished my custom server that ive been working on so prob 5-6 month's since ive been staff on any server but ive been staff on kiwiserver,and unline.org (unline.org i was tutor , senior tutor for about a year) (and on kiwiserver back when it was popular i was tutor,then promoted to gm,then to cm and retired a year after that) ive been staff many time's most of them popular ot's and half are still popular

Back