• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a global event

felipe carvalho

Reaction score
i tried to use this code :
<item id="9421" name="stone pile">
<attribute key="decayTo" value="18230" />
<attribute key="duration" value="1" />
</item>

In the file items.xml and worked BUT work just one time, when i make the stone they regen but when i broke again the stone don't regen, i think that with a global event i could make the stone regen everytime that someone broke the stone. can someone help me
1584758133349.png1584758144670.png1584758151958.png

Solution
If you want help here, mark an answer on your old thread, so that thread is considered closed.

but when i broke again the stone don't regen

Why are you expecting something to regenerate? You've only set a decay. Decay is what the game uses to make corpses rot. And fire fields to fade and eventually disappear. As far as the game is concerned when "itemx" has been around in the gameworld %delay% seconds long, transform it into "itemy" -- That's all it does.

Your stone -> Your Crystal is all you've told it to do.

You can use decay to do fun things like going in loops: smallfire1 -> smallfire2 -> giantfire -> smallfire1

But if you want crystals to regrow you need more...
If you want help here, mark an answer on your old thread, so that thread is considered closed.

but when i broke again the stone don't regen

Why are you expecting something to regenerate? You've only set a decay. Decay is what the game uses to make corpses rot. And fire fields to fade and eventually disappear. As far as the game is concerned when "itemx" has been around in the gameworld %delay% seconds long, transform it into "itemy" -- That's all it does.

Your stone -> Your Crystal is all you've told it to do.

You can use decay to do fun things like going in loops: smallfire1 -> smallfire2 -> giantfire -> smallfire1

But if you want crystals to regrow you need more code. You should explain what you're expecting/wanting to happen.

Solution
i need when i broke this crystal here 18230 and he transform in 9421 i need to him to go back to 18230 in 30 seconds.
Post automatically merged:

up

Last edited:
Back