• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need a GM asap !

If you can say what your problem is you might get help..?

well it's about my character Raxor.
I Have been inactive for a really long while and the character was hacked but I found my rec key now.
Anyways the hacker has PK with my char untill deletion is it any chance that i can get my character back?

Last edited:
I can understand if ALOT of pps say this but GMs can check IPs i think?
Then just compare my IP with the Hackers IP and the softcore team can see that I'M the real owner

Well, as far as I know you sold the character, which means he pk'd on it on a legal way.

On the other hand, if you really got hacked, it's ur own fault (as GM's say), and since they don't really care that much you won't get any help I suppose.

Prove me wrong though:)

Good day Raxor,
If you got hacked as you are saying, then there is one easy and simple solution. Open softcores.otland.net then use your recovery key to get your account back.

And woella, you have your account back! =)

well it's about my character Raxor.
I Have been inactive for a really long while and the character was hacked but I found my rec key now.
Anyways the hacker has PK with my char untill deletion is it any chance that i can get my character back?

Good day Raxor,
If you got hacked as you are saying, then there is one easy and simple solution. Open softcores.otland.net then use your recovery key to get your account back.

And woella, you have your account back! =)
Learn to read

Back