• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a Hoster for a Well Maintained Real Map Server (8.54-8.57) With Unique Stuff!!!

Deisherooo

Server Creator
Reaction score
Hello, I got a Unique Real Tibia Map 8.54 - 8.57 This isnt no ordinary real tibia map, I have edited much in this server.

Full Zao~ + Houses
Full Pyre~ + Houses
Full Oken~ + Houses
Full Gengia~ + Houses

Added Second Part of thais , Left From Thais Boat, it is nice little thais part, and makes it much larger. And in the next few updates it will be complete, i have it connected also. I will also be adding a custom map to it soon as well!

Info about me~

Name: Travis Deisher
Skill: Scripting,Mapping,Owner
Looking For: Hoster who can make website!
Wanting: A serious real tibia map ot, but also fun at the same time!
Other: I like to chill and such with friends on the ot, i also like making events to give people a hype.
Country i live in: Usa
I dont care where the server is hosted at, as long as you speak english that i can understand.

Screen Shots V

Attachments

i'm not bad, but srsly, your 'mapping' in thais (<<< left one<<<<)
its 2 square.
and OMG DA BEST TEMPLE IN DA WORLD, AND OMG A HOUSE NEXT TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!!
sorry dude, isnt so unique.
and i am bit tired about
REAL MAP 8.54-8.57!
OKEN, PYRE, GENGIA AND ZAO

isnt new but.
sorry.

hit me up,
I just got the tfs 0.3.6p1 working and its accepting clients from 8.54 to 8.57 ;d

Hey faggit ass bogart, im trying keep it like a rl map, and didnt want to do to much at the time, truthfully the < is small, and it is unique cuz what other ot has it? ok exactly, and If your so tired of the rl maps, dont view them and you wont be tired of them? ok then have a nice day

Last edited:
Back