• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a hoster for my swevolutions map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gelendizer

The ass kicker
Reaction score
hello guys i stopped making tibia ots for a while because lack of time but i want to start with my new serv again its a swevolutions map this map is really famous was originally created by 'rufus' not many people got the original map but i managed to get it from some friends the hoster would take 50% until we get dedi and then of course we can negotiate about the % that he is going to get if you are interested in hosting my server please add me on msn [email protected] thank you ! btw guys please only if you are going to host add me or pm me.
and please dont post things like 'not recommended' or 'that guy sux' etc...

Last edited:
Why the hell don't you make your own custom map -.-, since Swedy's partner betrayed him, and released his server at distributions, alot of people download & run it to earn money -.-, make your OWN custom project -.-

yeye sure thanks alot for ur comment but idc about swedy's partner + i dont want to run swev for money i dont need any money and if you read i wrote the hoster will take the money, and also if you read i wrote 'dont write things like that guy sux etc....'
you wouldn't bother to comment!

well for help this guy, i think if him made the very closed like original swevolutions, the server will be very populated. how i know this? well cause i played 2 years on rufus ot, and it every has 160-190 peoples online... i think will be a good idea. but already sweddy ots sux cause it's unbalanced and i prefer something like the original, you know what a mean. if you can make it closely or exactly as rufus ot, it will be great for sure!!

well for help this guy, i think if him made the very closed like original swevolutions, the server will be very populated. how i know this? well cause i played 2 years on rufus ot, and it every has 160-190 peoples online... i think will be a good idea. but already sweddy ots sux cause it's unbalanced and i prefer something like the original, you know what a mean. if you can make it closely or exactly as rufus ot, it will be great for sure!!

I was trying to make it and it is balanced, people just dont know what balanced is, For example a Knight is a damage blocker, a sorcerer is a damage dealer, but everyone wants to hit the same and heal the same that is not balanced.
And I Talked to rufus and i He agreed that i continue with the project because he was tired of it and he just told me to add credits for him like i did. And the hoster i first hosted at betrayed me and released it here on otland and it got like 12 downloads before the moderators deleted the thread.

I was trying to make it and it is balanced, people just dont know what balanced is, For example a Knight is a damage blocker, a sorcerer is a damage dealer, but everyone wants to hit the same and heal the same that is not balanced.
And I Talked to rufus and i He agreed that i continue with the project because he was tired of it and he just told me to add credits for him like i did. And the hoster i first hosted at betrayed me and released it here on otland and it got like 12 downloads before the moderators deleted the thread.
well i know what do you mean, but belive me a knight how atack 3000 and heal 6000 isnt balance... first fail on your ot upgrade pumpkins how make the Rha hight atack and knigh doing hit 2300-3000 with exori gran and utito... second knights healing alot, i know knight must heal alot than other vocation but in this server was totaly insane! and heal the same with exana mort and uh... thats ur third mistake, and the last mistake was! donations items... so sorcerer striking 5500 i think it is bad... i think at much it must strike 4200 with high ml so if you make the spells strike less you will need the heal will be less too so thats better for pvp, exori san 1600? are you sure?! i think max it need to be 1400 and with holy missile, so this is only my opinions. i have been playing alls swevs ot, exept the last played rufus ot for 2 years, play djivars for 4 months, play endless in the first times, play your ots for like 10 months, played endless 2nd revamp..... so i have been played alls swev ots and i still thinks rufus ot was better... why you dont take the same pvp systems of rufus ot? i think it will be great

well i know what do you mean, but belive me a knight how atack 3000 and heal 6000 isnt balance... first fail on your ot upgrade pumpkins how make the Rha hight atack and knigh doing hit 2300-3000 with exori gran and utito... second knights healing alot, i know knight must heal alot than other vocation but in this server was totaly insane! and heal the same with exana mort and uh... thats ur third mistake, and the last mistake was! donations items... so sorcerer striking 5500 i think it is bad... i think at much it must strike 4200 with high ml so if you make the spells strike less you will need the heal will be less too so thats better for pvp, exori san 1600? are you sure?! i think max it need to be 1400 and with holy missile, so this is only my opinions. i have been playing alls swevs ot, exept the last played rufus ot for 2 years, play djivars for 4 months, play endless in the first times, play your ots for like 10 months, played endless 2nd revamp..... so i have been played alls swev ots and i still thinks rufus ot was better... why you dont take the same pvp systems of rufus ot? i think it will be great
Im trying and trying, but people's want different things, and this things should be posted in the OTs forum and not here, Atm, i changed engine to 0.4 and still working on some source bugs and it is on BETA stage, And about the topic, Just close is hehe :p, If you just play on the beta and post about every bug and suggestions ill look into it asap.

well open the fucking beta when i enter to the page its appear something of warloria or soemthing like

@gelendizer: Shut it down, if you ask me swev is dead, you might get max 20-30 players and 80% of them are 99.9% botters, yes even when they war. I was on the team with Milice and Sweddy and saw how many new clients sweddy orderd from Milice due too all the damn botters. So try starting a rl map, low exp. Might seem boring but you will learn more LUA, PHP. And have more fun in the end.

Why the hell don't you make your own custom map -.-, since Swedy's partner betrayed him, and released his server at distributions, alot of people download & run it to earn money -.-, make your OWN custom project -.-

Who are you telling a junior member its not legal too use swev?, Sweddy stole the map from the start from Rufus, We can all see that its not the org. map. But still he/she w/e says h/s made the fully map? Grow up and let him have some fun, he wont earn on it. Yes its always like this, Swev is dead, Swev died when Rufus did stop hosting it.

/WibbenZ

@gelendizer: Shut it down, if you ask me swev is dead, you might get max 20-30 players and 80% of them are 99.9% botters, yes even when they war. I was on the team with Milice and Sweddy and saw how many new clients sweddy orderd from Milice due too all the damn botters. So try starting a rl map, low exp. Might seem boring but you will learn more LUA, PHP. And have more fun in the end.

Who are you telling a junior member its not legal too use swev?, Sweddy stole the map from the start from Rufus, We can all see that its not the org. map. But still he/she w/e says h/s made the fully map? Grow up and let him have some fun, he wont earn on it. Yes its always like this, Swev is dead, Swev died when Rufus did stop hosting it.

/WibbenZ

I didnt stole it and i had full authorities to continue with the project.

still there is no proof of that, and if you had that, he would have given you the map.

and its "I dident steal it, and I had full authorities too continue with the project."

and wibbenz i like swev and i will make a swev serv idc if i keep looking 1 year for that damn hoster ill find him we all miss swev + if sweddy makes the serv before me ill help her/him i dont need to be an admin all i want is to play a swev serv you get me?

still there is no proof of that, and if you had that, he would have given you the map.

and its "I dident steal it, and I had full authorities too continue with the project."

Please check your English books. (Grammars)

dident sounds completely retarded. its didn't... The correct sentence would've been: "I didn't steal it, and I had full authorization to continue with the project."

Swevolutions is dead, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back