• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a Hoster? look here! (dedicated server)

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Guys,

After a long time of development my own server it wasn't stable. Spend a lot of money on something that isn't working. One of the things I ordered was a Dedicated server. My own server isn't online anymore so my server is doing nothing..

So I want to use my dedicated server to help someone out!

Server info:

- 2 GB RAM
- 1.86 GHz processor
- 64 BIT operating system
- Windows server 2008 web edition
- Server location Lyon (France)
- 100 MB/s

What I looking for:

- Just someone who have alot of passion for OTservers, I also puted a lot of time and passion in my server to create something great! so I don't want to work with somebody who basicly haves a download run server
- It should be great to work with someone on a War server (noobwar?)
- Server have to be almost done because the dedicated server is ready to use from now
- I want a % of the donations because the server cost me a little money (not alot, but still want something as return)

What I don't looking for:

- Download run servers
- High EXP servers
- Servers with TP rooms

View attachment 14011

Speedtest result:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1968916015.png

Attachments

Last edited:
2gb ram to low.... btw wherer did you get the dedicated server from.. (site)

It's not "alot" but for small servers it's enough. I runned my server with 30 MB map. Min. you need is 1.1 GB.

Do it have ddos protection? what is the network?...

I dont think you paid alot for this dedicated server...

Well they have firewalls, so in that case it will prevent some basic script kiddys. A server is never 100% secure against ddosers if they want you down they get you down. The only thing you can do is make it them harder.. by use hard/software firewalls, make some changes in the routers with allowed packets etc..

But what does it care it's not a really "Expensive server" it's great for servers with smaller maps like war servers. And the server wasn't cheap I can say.

Is it a kimsufi server?

Back