• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need A Hoster

ahmed12

Măҏҏęř
Reaction score
Hello,Otlanders

I want to start a serious server, but I cant have it in my comptuter.
So please I need a hoster only some time at first, then you will have all the money when someone donate.

About Server

The server will be an War or an Evolution you choose.[/SIZE][/FONT]

About hoster

The hoster will be hosting 24/7 and will be doing a good job so im can trust you.

If you're interested, fill the application.

What you can do with OTS:
More info:

Im is Mapper.
Goodbye

Experience:5 YEARS
What you can do with OTS:Can I leave the server online 24 hours since I have 1GB of internet connection
More info:I'm a programmer c + +
I update the server often.
I'm mapper dezenvolver local hunts, cities, etc. ..
'm scripter

Bump Mapper Of Duckland here....

It cloesed im forgot to tell Owner fix a few bugs so it will start later :/

Regard: Mapper Of Duckland

RaikND: Added in msn but we can do a war for im have a projekt with a other man in evo :p

Telia in sweden provides 1000mb internet connection now :)

Last time i checked that was only for Company's.

They are upgrading their connection but they do not provide 1GB it is still in process and will be 500-1000 MBit.

Last edited:
iam not lier, you map have more bugs and not full you make new spawns and so every 1-2h so iam bored and closed your map

i wont speak again i will let the new hoster test and he will see what you will do and then we will see who lier hehe :d

Do you know why no one wanna host for you? couse ur project sucks donkey balls, get a decent project first then look for a hoster :)

Last edited:
Guys What projekt you want im can join. No problem and Shoymayn thx for your stupied answer .

Back