• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X need a little help with Vocations.xml

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
good afternoon guys
I need to understand what does " <skill fist="1.5" " or skill id = 0 multiplyer = 1.5 do excatly
and what about formulas, can I edit skills multipls and formulas or what?
so I got 3 questions;
1) what does skills multipls do?
2)what does formulas do?
3) what does manamultiplier="1.1" does?
im using TFS 0.4 for tibia 860 custom low exp fast atk server
Lua:
    <vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" needpremium="0" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="1" gainhpamount="3" gainmanaticks="1" gainmanaamount="20" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="1200" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.1" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
        <skill fist="1.5" club="2.0" sword="2.0" axe="2.0" distance="2.0" shielding="1.5" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
    </vocation>

Last edited:
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" means that the vocation does 100% of normal damage in melee. If you instead to this
<formula meleeDamage="2.0" it would make the vocation double damage in melee autoattacks.

skill means how fast that vocation will advance in that specifik skill. Like Knights should have higher Melee's and Shielding than sorc/druids.

correct me if im wrong someone =)

also can you help me with that?
[23:43:16.221] [Warning - Vocations::getVocation] Vocation 13 not found.
[23:43:16.226] [Warning - Weapon::configureEvent] Wrong vocation id: 13
and I got no vocation 13 in vocations.xml and I got no characters on database yet

sorry for many replys but I need to finish it
can I edit the formulas, so that mages ues comes high and ek melee damges increased or what do you recommend for pvp server?

Back