• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a new team member for my server TFS 1.3

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellas n lady's?

So am looking for someone who wants to join my one man team xD

Looking for someone who has good knowledge about Tibia in general, programmer skills is a must since i need lots of help :]

Lua, and what ever is required now days.. Source editing knowledge is a ++.

I offer monthly payment for the right person and of course when server goes live , all money from donations will be shared. I will take all costs for running the server also so you wont have to put in any payments, only your time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info about server is in other thread; My 10.98 Server Nox Ots (https://otland.net/threads/my-10-98-server-nox-ots.274984/).

Requirements for this to work:
Swedish/English talker/writer.
PayPal account since all payments go through PayPal.
Being active and reachable most days.
Since trust is earned i would like to know if you have anyone that can recommend you.

Could have missed something but will let you know otherwise!

Discord: Musaab#6827

PM me if your interested!

Last edited:
So in short words - are you looking for programmer who will work for free few months and then
when server goes live , all money from donations will be shared
?

I offer monthly payment for the right person and of course when server goes live , all money from donations will be shared.
Nop if u read the whole line it says montly payment AND when server goes live the money form donations will be shared :p so no, not free work.

Back