• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a place to buy Computers?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Revolutionpc.net, Is a wonderful Computer place to buy/build your own Computer. This website has many cheap Computer that is worth buying. I bought me a Custom build for $1,000. I don't get any lags and graphic is great. I suggestion you to check this website before you go to other like Tigerdirect, Now that X-Mas is coming soon ask your parents :D
Once again the link is www.revolutionpc.net

Hmm, which is the cheapest then? I mean which is the cheapest websites that you can buy computer parts on? ^.-

Thanks Jester, The website is still in beta mode. The community is growing. If you order something from there then please replay.

I was talking with my brother about this computers Jerry.

We're thinking about buying one there :D!

Sweet, That is really great. This will help me out :D

Hey Jerry, do you want me to add this link: "revolutionpc.net" to my sticky thread? :)!

Yes, It will help my boss. We need as much as customer we can have.

We did had a order from Turkey. The shipping cost 250 dollar. We had to paid for it. I don't know if well do that again unless you paid for Shipping :D

Try alternate.nl

You can even build your own p.c, i'v ordered many parts from there and i olwais got it within 2 weeks

2 Weeks WOW, That is very horrible. We ship ours in 2-3 days. It's not even in English. I can see now why you used it.

B
U
M
P
Thanks who bought a 9800 Video card.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Weeks WOW, That is very horrible. We ship ours in 2-3 days. It's not even in English. I can see now why you used it.

I said WITH IN 2 weeks.\

P.s)
Dont make jumpy notes, Since thats not really nice =)

I know i dit the same but try to keep on-topic

Last edited:
the website looks pretty bad, useless animations and no organization

PS: newegg ftw ;q

Back