• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Need a simple sprite, can you help me?

Any one got this NPC sprite? i need it please..
View attachment 79400
No, u dont need anything, why u wanna steal someone job,i would understand question "someone know who made it how i can contact to author of these sprites"

guys stop making this forum a trashbin place with ppl who presents 0 values, also if someone help with x, its always not enough, demands, demands, demands, demands and nothing else

View attachment 79403
Post automatically merged:

have with chair if u need too View attachment 79404
Thank you <3

No, u dont need anything, why u wanna steal someone job,i would understand question "someone know who made it how i can contact to author of these sprites"

guys stop making this forum a trashbin place with ppl who presents 0 values, also if someone help with x, its always not enough, demands, demands, demands, demands and nothing else
Someone else stole this sprites, not me. Ff already is out there, i'm not doing any harm just trying to add to my server for free.

Thank you <3

Someone else stole this sprites, not me. Ff already is out there, i'm not doing any harm just trying to add to my server for free.
Then share all your other "free" sprites with us

Back