• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Need a skilled and experienced gamemaster?

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm a no non-sense gamemaster. I answer players correctly and mature. I will not have or need a normal player, that way you can prevent me giving items to my normal player.

I require a server that has atleast 40+ players online at average. I do not need anymore commands then: teleport to (me), ban (CTRL+Y preffered, /b formula of course also possible), broadcast (i'm an active gamemaster, which often create events), teleport sqms (/a) and eventual if possible invisibilty command.

I can help you with all kind of server problems, also I can request a 'hosted project board' for you on OTLAND as I'm a donator.
I'm born and raised in Holland altho my father is from England so my English grade won't be a problem.

Contact is possible via P.M.

I don't prefer Ryan as a gamemaster. He had an own server called Narozia, which he gave his real'friends stuffs to boost them.

Regards,
Soulbringer

It was annouced before, that we'll give items to many players as it was called a 'test-server'.

I'll define the word 'test-server', 'test-server' is to test bugs. People need cash to get a bit high fast so all hunting grounds are tested. As you also might know, we updated the server almost every 12h with many bug fixes.

I hope I informed you enough,
Ryan

guys don't give bad rep without testing...
I think he would do great but i am making my server still don't need GM's/TuT's but Beta Testing is near!

Well, I shouldn't recommend him.
He's a lier, and a faker.
Did you knew that his old server 'Narozia' had a hosted project board here at OTLand, and then he removed all the posts which was the proof against him. That he made stuffs for his real friends.

No, that is not an experienced Gamemaster.
He's just searching for some fun. Which he will abuse.

And how about that command "/a".
It can be used to teleport yourself in to throne rooms in quests.

Back