• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need a team for a CintraviaOt Project

troxet

Reaction score
Hello!

I want to introduce you to new High Evo Project called CintraviaOT 8.60 by Grafitek aka Maksifron and Reaper. 90% customized normal evo map. We made it up to good standards, lots of scripts and mods added but we want to get more. So thats why we are searching for a team of trustworthy people to join in.
What we need? A person for scripts/spells, who can make a good balance between spells for all profesions.
Why only scripters? Because we have got 1 but very good and creative mapper with such a good skills in doing evo maps.

List of team:
[GoD] Reaper - Hoster/Admin/Scripter
[GoD] Grafitek - Admin/Mapper
... - Scripter
... - Scripter
... - Scripter
... - Scripter
... - Scripter

Please contact with me on otland, msn or skype < details for skype and msn by pm

Im a great scripter and i can also map. I am also multilingual i can speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. So if you still need a scripter im your man. Msg me here if you are interested in me working with you, so i can give you my msn. Thank you.

Hello dear troxet,

my name is jeffry im 17 years old and i will be glad if i can join your project.

i have 4 year experience of scriptin and just 1 year experience of mapping i also an c++ programmer

that's all i have to say

goodbye jeffry

we still need very good scripter and person that can actually make paypal if yes please write to me on msn [email protected]

We need person that is online everyday

Reward : being GOD
Money from SMS shop