• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need a team for my custom OT

Name: Alexander Johnsen
Reason for joining: First reason for joining, like being gm and help out ppl, with any problems they might have. Second reason: I like playing on ot server.
Position: Gamemaster, Comunnity Manager
More details about yourself: I am a man, at age 19 played rl tibia 1 year, i have actually helped them with a few things. But i prefer not to say, played on ot servers for 4-5 years now. Also been god on Collapser Splash Screen

Thanks for the application, but is there anything else you can do? Also please post more in depth about yourself/ experiences

Well i have helped making a map, so i can it a bit. But i am not perfect in it. also i go to work, i work as a pc man. I have good experience with Tibia, I also have been gm/fourm administrator/mapper. But almost non of those servers were popular. Reasons: Bad hoster, bad gods, bad map (i wasn't on em), bad server

Name: Justin

Reason for joining: I like to help out with making things better. I like to keep things fair and reasonable. I have played as a gm and player so i know it is important to get feedback from the players. Having a good fair staff is the first step to making a game successful.

Position: Gamemaster or Community Manager.

More info: I Have played the real tibia for 6 years and i have played on pvp and non pvp worlds. I am currently attending college for a degree in Criminal Justice. I have been born and raised in oklahoma and speak very good English. As I have said before i have played as a Gamemaster before and a CM. I have played Tibia Ots for 1 1/2 years.

I apologize for any grammar errors. Please contact me. Thank you

Last edited:
As i told you on pm i will be able to map and host :). I tell you more about it tomorrow! ;p

Calz has joined the team as CM..CM position is FILLED

Update: I have finished the first town... Lush City.. need some more.. I need quests and hunting portals/ places

Back
Top Bottom