• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a team of 5

wikutag

SoulBound 8.6 100% custom
Reaction score
Wanted a game that you could help make? how bout something you saw that you would want to relive or remake.. Well im offering these positions!
Wont be on dedi until its 100% finished

8.6 client
Im currently doing it all by myself.

Avaliable positions
-Mapper/story lines
-Scripter/Ingame support
-Development/ingame support
-Vocation balanced / Create Spells
-Monsters balanced

I have alot of experience as a hoster/owner/edit my own server but i would love some good help because more then one head is always better
Now im not saying you will be paid which idc bout money i just want to make a successful server
I have alot of work ahead of me and i dont want to do it all by myself..

Now i think i have about 10% done because the towns almost done and has npcs
The project is 100% custom i have 1 town lol but im trying to heavily deco it and such to make a great experience.... Who wants to play a rushed game and ends up shit.. I know i wouldnt..

If your able to help please let me know on this forum and ill get back with you thanks

Last edited:
Anyone can take a look at it if they are interested soulbound.no-ip.org ( have not did anything with site will plan to eventually ) create a acc loggin look around( not advertising isnt even playable or up on any lists ) auto get god so u can explore quicker.. like i said its not even CLOSE to done lol so dont hate its alittle messy atm... just need a team..
thanks

Back