• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a teammate.

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings people.

I'm porting my OT server to TFS 1.0 and I would like sto have tomeone as a support role to help me out with a few things.

I dont care for fancy applications or long posts about how you have been hosting since you where eleven. I also dont care if you aren't a LUA master. So long you know the basics of XML, LUA and you have knowledge on how TFS 1.0(0.2.x) works you are good.

What I need from you?
- I like to work with GIT and Github so you will have to learn how to use it, if you already know you are at an advantage.
- I need you to test stuff and fix it if you can.
- Update/merge lua scripts according to how they are updated in the TFS repo
- And that's pretty much it, I had this server "ready" before I decided to go to TFS 1.0 so there is not alot to do.

I prefer people who are well known here in the forum, or people who I may have chated with in the past but if you are a relative new comer I may give you a chance.

How I work: I work fast, Find a bug -> Fix it. I dont like to find a ton of bugs then fix them. I dont like to 'queue' things.

Once we are done you are welcome to hold a staff position and have ∞ VIP time.

If you are interested dont hesitate to PM me.

@WibbenZ @zbizu @EvilSkillz I know I already told you guys, and you told me you were busy but you are welcome to join if you ever have the time :)

Last edited:
As I wrote - I don't have time to join and help you all day, but if you need to fix/rewrite any script to 1.0 feel free to pm me.

I can help from time to time. :p

Last edited:
I promise you my brother ...
if you have any problem you can send in pm
and I will check them is difference moments

but I promise you after exams I will be beside you all the time :)

Regards ,
Your Brother : Ahmed

could u send me a tutorial for github?
ps. srry about late reply but im busy because its xmas.

Weird did not get a notification that you tagged me :eek:.
But sorry im joining a project any day now, + got 3 other projects + 3 homepages im making so im kinda busy.
If you want help you can just pm me and ill help you.

Back