• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need an good hoster?

Dewey

Reaction score
Hello,

Do you need an good hoster?
I can host for you, just write some information about your server and maybe i will host.

Information about me:

Name: Dewey
Country: Now England but i lived in The Netherlands so i can also talk Dutch
OT Experience: 4 years
Tibia Experience 6 years
I can host the server 24/7

and my speedtest ofcourse:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/336074177.png

My msn/email adress: [email protected]
delete the . after the @

Please do not flame me and do not say:
1 post scammer !!!!.
I have been on the ot fans forums for very long

Last edited:
How can you have leaseweb as your internet when you live in London and LeaseWeb is based in Nederlands?

Hello,

Do you need an good hoster?
I can host for you, just write some information about your server and maybe i will host.

Information about me:

Name: Dewey
Country: Now England but i lived in The Netherlands so i can also talk Dutch
OT Experience: 4 years
Tibia Experience 6 years
I can host the server 24/7

and my speedtest ofcourse:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/336074177.png

My msn/email adress: [email protected]
delete the . after the @

Please do not flame me and do not say:
1 post scammer !!!!.
I have been on the ot fans forums for very long

Then it'd be good if you posted a proof you have been on ****** for a long time? Since you created your account this month, so it sounds pretty like scamming to me.

shh nike
u thief me mine ot FUCK THIeF

What are you talking about? And what thieved your ot? I haven't even f*ckin downloaded it yet.. I told you I MAYBE will host it, if the real tibia-map is good and bugfree---, and you just sent me the link to speedyshare and I have NOT downloaded it yet, I don't even want to download it either. You are spamming me everyday on msn, do you think I wanna talk with you? By the way, the second day I told you I don't want to host realmaps any longer, if I want, I can download the eclipses.. same thing -.-

okey, let's stay on topic.

I can't post proof that i was on ot.fans for very long because the site is down, if i connect to .ot.fans.net the webpage doesn't exist.
Please dont use this thread for other things, 1 word ontopic.

Back