• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need an ot team

Vanity22

Reaction score
Need a mapper,scripter,lua,advanced c++ coder when the server is up i will pay with donations :$

I can mapp Pm Me :D
hhh you baaaad

Name: AHMED.
Applying for: CM, GM or ST Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been CM and God before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo - Been playing tibia since 6 years old
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game, And i know all commands and i can make spell and items and mana and many things
What can you do?: Scripting , Mapper

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/CMs/STs

EDIT: Im from egypt

- - - Updated - - -

NEED any Things Agian From me?

- - - Updated - - -

ANd My language :english and france and spains
and I'm Very Good in English and france
PM ME

Hello
Name bruno
what i do :map
do i help noobs out not alot i leave that job to the tutors and gms
do i quit No!
how long have i mapped a month and a half
languges: english portugese french
where do i live canada
what position would i like no player
and last im very good with detail so means im no good for super high exp ots only low exp
and last
i smoke weed SO I WILL NEVER GET BORED LOL
also i would rather not brag about the shit ive did right now im gm and a god is 2 diff ots im mappin for but im willing to drops those 2 to map a huge ot if the team is willing to take it far

Back